Sale Sharks:
Harrison, Neild, Taurus
Ostrikov, Beaumont
Ross, T.Curry, Strauss
FdK, Macginty
McGuigan, Jennings, Addison, Solomona
Haley

Jones, Flynn, WGJ, Nott, Ioane, B.Curry, Cliff, James

O'Connor still a week or so away, Evans out after a head knock last week.

There's that kid at Wuss who's supposed to be pretty good, but he's still u18's.

Pohe is back in England.

There's that kid at Wuss who's supposed to be pretty good, but he's still u18's.

Pohe is back in England.

Pohe could well do a Hurrell IMO, Hurrell was known for not having the best of atitiudes in the academy and when he was released found himself playing for Cov and moved up the rankings slowly.

Speaking of Tigers academy Pasquelle Dunn's brother Andre is getting a good write up in the academy. Pretty hopeful for the current academy lot TBH.

Nathan Earle on Sarries' right wing this week, rather than left.

Hopefully means he gets the ball in space.

Worcester squad for Sunday is up:-

15 Josh Adams
14 Perry Humphreys
13 Ben Te'o
12 Jackson Willison
11 Bryce Heem
10 Tom Heathcote
9 Jonny Arr
1 Ryan Bower
2 Jack Singleton
3 Nick Schonert
4 Donncha O'Callaghan (C)
5 Pierce Phillips
6 Matt Cox
7 Sam Lewis
8 GJ van Velze

Replacements
16 Joe Taufete'e
17 Ethan Waller
18 Biyi Alo
19 Christian Scotland-Williamson
20 Alafoti Faosiliva
21 Peter Stringer
22 Sam Olver
23 Jamie Shillcock

Only 2 changes from last week which is surprising. Would've liked to have seen Stringer & Shilcock as half backs for this one, not sure why we're persevering with Arr & Heathcote? It was thought that Chris Pennell would be back for Sunday as well so obviously a blow that he's not made it. The silver lining is Te'o being available straight away after his injury up at Newcastle.

Injury list is still horrific (Denton, Mills, Olivier, Pennell, Potgeiter etc) but we need this group of players to front up & give us a response to get our season going. Can't get any worse than last weekend!

As good a back-to-back contribution as you'll see from Faf.

Outstanding.

If Sale could throw they wouldbe sitting comfortable now. To many errors in the pack.

I would be very surprised if the Hooker isn't changed at halftime tbf.

Problem is the replacement came on for the blood sub and wasn't much better. Overall both sides very sloppy and the ref is very worrying. Missing some very obvious infringements, especially the offside line, which almost seems non-existent.

The reserve can't get much worse either though. Plus the starters confidence is probably shot. Bring on the reserve and simplify the calls for now.

Says the Scrumhalf who has never thrown into a lineout in his life :D

Why kick for the corner? You don't even have a hooker!

Tap and go would have been better surely?

Well after last week that was a pretty awful start to the weekend. Hope it gets better from here.

That game definitely burst the bubble of last week. Faf de Klerk looked head & shoulders above everyone else on the pitch.

I'm working Friday evening so I would say we might actually perform well, but going off last season we're terrible in every televised game.
Called it
Sounds like our lack of investment in the tight 5 has, unsurprisingly, bitten us on the bum
Though I hear Taurus made a decent account of himself, and Harrison did well enough

Called it
Sounds like our lack of investment in the tight 5 has, unsurprisingly, bitten us on the bum
Though I hear Taurus made a decent account of himself, and Harrison did well enough

If thats Sale performing well i,d hate to see them playing badly.

Does Solomona ever get involved unless its within a yard of the touchline. Hardly noticed him.

Awful game.

Latest posts