• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the main rules in Politics is to blame your predecessor or the other side for creating the mess the incumbent has to deal with.

As for Tories blaming Labour mucking up the economy it's true they did i.e. it happened under their watch and they loved to take credit for creating such a strong,booming economy during the Blair years, but didn't want to take the blame went it went ***s up 10 years ago. Remember Gordon Brown's "no more Boom and Bust". When quizzed about this after the crash he retorted he didn't say that he said "no more Tory Boom and Bust" when videos clearly showed it did nothing of the sort.:rolleyes:

^^^ Get off the grass man. Everybody knows Obama was a complete disaster when it came to foreign policy. Everything he did from Iran to Syria or NK was a complete stuff up hence the situation we are in now between him and Hillary as sec of state it led directly to Brexit for your idiots over there due to the migrant crisis.

And you still have the cheek to say Trump is no good! He's the only one thats spoken with any common sense around these issues in the last decade. Well theres also that polish fella but nobody listens to him even though he's right about the middle east and migrants.

Aye its old as time itself which was kind of my point this is just a standard smokescreen in case something does happen.

Well to be fair to Labour on that one, the crash could not be solely put at their feet (global financial crisis and it didn't start in the UK) and Gordon Brwn was actually doing a fairly good job compared to other nations of bringing us out of that mire.
So whilst the blame can be out on them as it happened under their watch they do get disprotionately tagged with 'they caused it'.

How did any of that lead to Brexit?

Seriously what complete utter tosh being said by a person who clearly has no idea of British-European politics.

How did any of that lead to Brexit?

Seriously what complete utter tosh being said by a person who clearly has no idea of British-European politics.

Hillary and Obama toasted libya which helped ISIS cache weapons in syria and led to a massive wave of migrants (which the likes of george soros helped happen) which your pollys over there had no idea what to do about. One of those idiot pollies even thought it might be a good idea to have a referendum right after all these events which shows how out of touch they and YOU are!!

The migrant crisis was and is completely manufactured right under you lots noses and your still totally dumb as to whats actually going on! You have no idea do you!?

Its actually rather amusing to watch TBH.

And those massive of migrants have **** all to do with being members of the EU! The problem with migration and peoples concerns have been the 'waves' of people specifically from Eastern European countries that have been coming over and perceived issues with that. @Tallshort your on the other side of the divide on this one from. Anyone voting based on refugees (not migrants there's a fundamental diffence) from Middle eastern countries would of voted to leave the EU any day of the week and had zero influence on the outcome of the vote.

Seriously shut up on this topic your just showing how little you have the slightest understanding of it. If you were from the UK you'd actually know what the debate was actually had over.

The highest rated comments as usual for the BBC are pretty worrying essentially go down "blow them up!".

The BBC, as well as various other sites, have been swamped recently with the emboldened idiotic nationalists. The vast majority of people who screech for war are those who have nothing to lose in it (no serving family etc). I've also found it weird how the right wing nationalists moaned about Hillary potentially taking the US into war and yet invariably any time the topic of war comes up, they are the ones who want it most and call liberals pussies for not wanting it... Consistent thought is not their strong point. It was the right wing warhawks that took us into Iraq and Afghanistan and yet they turn around and accuse the left of being the warmongers.

And those massive of migrants have **** all to do with being members of the EU! The problem with migration and peoples concerns have been the 'waves' of people specifically from Eastern European countries that have been coming over and perceived issues with that. @Tallshort your on the other side of the divide on this one from. Anyone voting based on refugees (not migrants there's a fundamental diffence) from Middle eastern countries would of voted to leave the EU any day of the week and had zero influence on the outcome of the vote.

Seriously shut up on this topic your just showing how little you have the slightest understanding of it. If you were from the UK you'd actually know what the debate was actually had over.

Mate Ive blocked him. At least arguing with Vlad was fun.

"The extent of the crisis facing Britain's private renters is revealed today as new analysis shows millions of tenants are living in homes that contain dangerous safety hazards and have been deemed unfit for habitation under Government standards.

Almost a third (29 per cent) of homes rented from private landlords fail to meet the national Decent Homes Standard – meaning they either contain safety hazards or do not have acceptable kitchen and bathroom facilities or adequate heating – according to exclusive analysis by The Independent.

In total, 1.4 million households containing several million people are currently living in unsafe or unsuitable rented accommodation – almost 20,000 more than in 2013. While local councils and social housing landlords have a legal obligation to act if their homes are deemed to be substandard, there are far fewer obligations on private landlords.

It means potentially lethal hazards are consistently being unreported or ignored, leaving millions of families at risk."

Who needs Brexit when you have this to put up with.
I worry for the younger generation in the UK.

The BBC, as well as various other sites, have been swamped recently with the emboldened idiotic nationalists. The vast majority of people who screech for war are those who have nothing to lose in it (no serving family etc). I've also found it weird how the right wing nationalists moaned about Hillary potentially taking the US into war and yet invariably any time the topic of war comes up, they are the ones who want it most and call liberals pussies for not wanting it... Consistent thought is not their strong point. It was the right wing warhawks that took us into Iraq and Afghanistan and yet they turn around and accuse the left of being the warmongers.

I think you'll find they are accusing the likes of the Clintons and Obama of being massive retards when it came to foreign policy and heres why:

"1: Bill Clinton as president sold our nuclear secrets to China in return for bribes. China then passed this technology onto North Korea.
2: Bill Clinton was heavily influenced and controlled by Hillary throughout his presidency.
3: Hillary's unilateral decision to remove Gaddafi and destroy Libya directly encouraged nuclear proliferation and removed many deterrents against it.

Or simply put Hillary gave North Korea Nuclear Weapons and then gave them every incentive to go crazy with them. Point 3 is the most important to understand, and the toppling of Gaddafi was widely opposed from within the US government for that very reason.

Detailed versions of each claim:

1: Clinton gave nuclear secrets to China.
Many of my colleagues have been complaining about this since the 90s (as have some of the commentators on this thread). The best source I have seen compiling what happened is the following. It's kind of jaw dropping to say the least:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BE64MFI/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

This is one of many less thorough summaries available online: https://capitalresearch.org/article/flashback-bill-clinton-gave-china-missile-technology/

The Wen Ho Lee scandal for instance occurred after USA spies during Clinton's administration showed China had access to US nuclear technology they should not have had, and Wen Ho Lee was investigated as the possible source. My friend who works in the intelligence community is adamant this was due to how the Clinton's allowed the information to leak out.

This was another relevant related story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html

2: Many people over the years have come forward saying Hillary was a sadist psychopath in private.
This individual is a more well known example (just watch the youtube video in it): https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...hillary_clinton_and_how_dangerous_she_is.html Other government agents have as well.

Two of my friends each have friends who worked with Hilary Clinton. One was in the White House security detail during the Clinton presidency. The other flew with her during her time as Secretary of State (making it more specific would identify who each person was).

The government serviceman in the Whitehouse said that the Clinton's were fairly persistent about having as few security personnel around them as possible (in violation of standard policy; similar to how Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express without secret service protection). As such there was only a single person on the top floor of the White House guarding the door to their room, which was done to prevent information about their activities from leaking out. Essentially he and colleagues observed that Hillary would frequently abuse (emotionally and physically) Bill, and suspected much of what Bill chose to do was in service to Hillary. Amongst other things, he witnessed the vase incident referred to in the above interview.

The individual who flew with Hillary during her time as secretary of state said that in private she was rude violent cruel and disrespectful to everyone working with her, but the second they were in public she would put a mask on and become someone else.

As both of these are "anonymous sources" they don't really count for ****. I'm mostly just mentioning this since I spent a lot of time trying to track down or get some type of confirmation/refutation about the rumors surrounding her (or any charged subject in general), and what I found personally was almost identical to what this secret service agent claimed on record (and no other serviceman has ever claimed this for another president). More importantly though, they clearly paint the picture of someone who was to an extent controlling Bill Clinton's activities and would have had no issue compromising national security to get money (Clinton Foundation!), on in the case of the next point, someone who would be willing to ruin a country to get back at Gaddafi over something petty ("we came we saw he DIED!"). Conversely I was sold on Trump from the start as a different close friend of mine had a brother who worked under Trump and said he was a very intelligent ethical and amazing person to work under."

Further:

3: Gaddifi's removal from power globally encouraged Nuclear Proliferation
Gaddaffi as head of Libya put a great deal of effort into utilizing the country's oil wealth into developing the country to help the people and positioning Libya as a geopolitical power center to help Africa not suffer as colony exploited by 1st world countries. In turn he supported many revolutions in other countries he thought were good for empowering Africa, and is suspected to have been involved in many terrorist attacks committed against Western Powers. Since Europe needed Libya's oil, and him to secure the North African coastline to prevent migration to Europe, he was mostly allowed to do as he wanted and act out (whereas almost anyone else would have gotten a military intervention or a coup). Amongst other things, he spent some of the oil wealth on developing weapons of mass destruction to protect his country/have power to take other places over. I am not defending Gaddafi, as while he did many positive things, he also did many negative ones. I simply view him as the most fascinating and eccentric dictator in modern history (the guy actually tried to set up a Tent in central park during his UN visit, and then trolled the entire UN in his address).

When George W. Bush became president, declared the global war on terror and invaded Iraq ("over WMDs"), he sent a very strong message to Gaddaffi/scared the living **** out of him. As a result, Gaddaffi took a complete 180, surrendered Libya's entire WMD program and became one of the US's primary partners in sharing intelligence on terrorism and preventing it. Gaddaffi in turn was viewed very favorably by the state department and considered to be a model leader for what US international policy was trying to achieve.....until Hillary ****** that up.

During the presidential primary's of Hillary vs. Obama, Obama (utilizing NLP and stealing the clinton's African American coalition) managed to pull a huge upset win against Hillary (which is most likely why he spoke out about vote fraud during the primaries before denying it could exist later). Hillary in turn was unusually nasty to the Democrat primary challenger, and flung a lot of things against Obama that would normally make you never invite them into your Administration (ie. started the Birther thing). He instead let her in as the Secretary of State (meaning some type of backroom deal and or blackmail happened), and as SoS, Hillary largely operated independently from Obama, often doing things he did not agree with or approve of.

Early in Obama's presidency, a CIA/State Department operation called the Arab spring happened. In it, twitter and facebook were utilized to instigate citizens to mass demonstrate against existing middle eastern regimes and then swap them with US friendly regimes. In some of these countries, jihadis/CIA al-qaida operatives were also sent in to start fermenting violence in the country and require the state military to stop the terrorists, thus creating the impression there was a passionate rebellion/the government was killing citizens/a military intervention was needed to protect the citizen's rights.

Libya was targeted for this regime change process. I personally suspect it was so that Libya would stop guarding the North African coast and unleash a flood of refugees into Europe (this is most consistent with the timing of all other related events, as it matched perfectly with the onset of the Syrian refugee crisis and massive diplomatic pressure to accept all refugees regardless of their source), but many others effectively argue it was because Libya was trying to make a new currency to challenge their/Africa's financial subservience to the US dollar. Others believe that since Libya was vying with Saudi Arabia/The Muslim Brotherhood for geo-political control of the middle east, Huma, on their behalf convinced her to push for the Libya regime change.

Others who witnessed the Libyan situation unfold argued that Hillary was ****** at Gaddaffi for backing Obama instead of her in the Democratic primaries (which Gaddafi did as he strongly believed in African pride).

Once the conflict started ramping up, Gaddafi publicly stated citizens in the country were being murdered by terrorists and he mobilized the army to stop it. The State department in turn escalated the situation, conducted a bombing campaign, the rebel army took Gadaffi out, and he was eventually publicly murdered in the street, at which point Hillary on Camera gloated about it (which is very very unusual for a world leader to do, unless you are a psychopath who acts with impunity ):

Additionally Libya's infrastructure was destroyed making it go from one of the best to worst countries to live in in Africa/the Middle East, uranium munitions were dropped in/on the water supply Gaddafi spent billions developing for the country (named the Great Man Made River), cities of Black Africans were ethnically cleansed by Muslims under Hillary's permission (really, here's a source: http://theantimedia.org/emails-prov...cting-ethnic-cleansing-supported-them-anyway/ ), and so forth. Basically the place has turned into a fundamentalist muslim **** hole breeding terrorism and sending hordes of people to Europe. ISIS for instance is now retreating to Libya from Syria/Iraq because of how good a job Mattis has done as it's the only stable base of operations they have left.

At the time I had thought this catastrophe was all Obama's fault, and the events in Libya proved Obama didn't give two shits about black people, and anyone who voted for him under those reasons was delusional. However as I dug into it more, I realized it was actually entirely Hillary's doing.

Essentially the following things were going on:

FGaddaffi and Libya's leadership did not want a war or a regime change (presumably for both their sake and that of the country). They were aggressively negotiating for any type of settlement to stop it, including an agreement to completely relinquish power.

Equally, the State Department did not want Gaddafi to be forcibly removed from power, as, as detailed before he had cooperated with the USA, and removing him would harm our interests on many fronts.

Hillary Clinton instead overrode the state department to push for the regime change and dismissed all negotiations of possible peace settlements with Gaddafi. The pushback against this was enough that individuals within the State department established back channels with Libya against her orders to try and prevent the war/regime change from happening.

This is one such source for that claim: https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-...-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

Many other sources also exist for this claim. Assange for instance refers to Hillary as the "Butcherer of Libya."

Now let's tie this all together.

The primary reason 3rd world countries want nuclear weapons and other WMDs is to protect themselves from a military invasion by a superpower. Gaddafi was promised by the USA that if he stopped WMD production and became compliant, he would be left alone. After the Libyan invasion happened, it sent a very clear message to countries throughout that the USA's word was worthless, and it was in their best interest to undergo nuclear proliferation and flex their muscles. This was one of the state department/department of defense's greatest fears and why many of them opposed Hillary's plan.

North Korea in turn began dramatically more aggressive nuclear posturing following the Libyan invasion, and Trump, Mattis and Tillerson are stuck cleaning up the whole mess, which has escalated to a global security threat for the entire world.....even while the entire media *****es and moans about it being his fault and absolving Hillary of all responsibility.

On the brightside though, Obama and Hillary did their best to make up for this mistake by helping support Iran's nuclear proliferation!"

Hillary has only managed to survive because she successfully avoided renting private accomodation in the UK.

So yeah once you've read the above and you remember the time lines as to whats gone on anybody even thinking of blaming Trump for any of this nonsense that is going on in 2017 geopolitically is in dreamland and honestly has no idea what they are talking about.

Blame other Republicans and Democrats sure but Trump.... Nope.

I'm surprised you even have the mental capacity to copy and paste as clearly you don't have the capacity for independent thought. Putting you on ignore.

Skylinerd1; where are you from?
I'm wondering what country you hail from and where are you living now?
Your perspectives are unusual, but not unnatural.

I just can't get my head around these retards claiming patriotism in one breath and screaming "Heil Hitler" with the next.
Literal Nazis marching in the streets of America, waving the flags and everything. Over 400,000 Americans lost their lives in WW2.
It's just ridiculous.

Just seen reports/video clips of some **** driving his car into a crowd of counter-protestors, heard 3 dead and numerous badly injured.
All over a statue of an American traitor and slaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts