• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Don't know why I watch this stuff as it makes my blood boil but this is the sort of stuff the USA is dealing with, and we are also to a lesser degree in the UK and Europe. There is no reasoning with this sort of cultist mindset.

Saw that Starmer was in charge of the CPS when the 2011 Riots happened, so hopefully a similar level of FAFO happens to this bunch of ***** as did then

It's ironic that after Brexit vote the far right had victory marches gloating about the result and telling Remoaners to shut up and respect the result/democracy.

We've just had a general election where right wing parties who pushed the same slogans used by these thugs (Enough is enough, Stop the boats etc.) have just had their arses kicked and now suddenly democracy doesn't matter. Brainless dickheads.

Saw that Starmer was in charge of the CPS when the 2011 Riots happened, so hopefully a similar level of FAFO happens to this bunch of ***** as did then
Those at least broke out due to slightly more legitimate reasons.

I wonder if the thugs are emboldened by the reports that the prison system is on the verge of collapse and feel if enough of them break the law, they won't all be punished as severely as needed? If it is true that we can't deal with them because of the prison crisis, that's another thing the Tories need to answer for for letting it get to that state.

I wonder if the thugs are emboldened by the reports that the prison system is on the verge of collapse and feel if enough of them break the law, they won't all be punished as severely as needed? If it is true that we can't deal with them because of the prison crisis, that's another thing the Tories need to answer for for letting it get to that state.

I'm not sure they have the brainpower to think that far ahead. They chant Tommy Robinson's name as if they're at a football or darts match and are basically just looking for beef. They have been brainwashed into thinking that immigrants are the root cause of the country's problems with the likes of Farage and Robinson constantly giving them the validation they crave.

The lack of condemnation from a sitting MP (Farage) about the hotel in Rotherham being trashed and the injuries caused to police is shameful.

Last edited:
I'm not sure they have the brainpower to think that far ahead. They chant Tommy Robinson's name as if they're at a football or darts match and are basically just looking for beef. They have been brainwashed into thinking that immigrants are the root cause of the country's problems with the likes of Farage and Robinson constantly giving them the validation they crave.

The lack of condemnation from a sitting MP (Farage) about the hotel in Rotherham being trashed and the injuries caused to police is shameful.
I don't know if a wider conversation is needed when the dust settles to deal with the causes of this. Better laws, engagement and education. How predominantly white, low income northern areas are the ones with the riots. What would have been core working class Labour areas in the day.

Why they feel second class which in all reality is the failings of the last government with absolutely zero so callled levelling up.

Rightly or wrongly people have concerns regarding immigration and intergration etc. The government need to show these people why they are wrong.

Part of me thinks it's got to be more complex than just a wall of northern towns full of racist thugs. I could easily be wrong and it's not that deep.

Holiday Inn in Tamworth set alight

******* ridiculous scumbags - at least they're all idiotic enough to stream it all online so it'll be easy to round them all up

I don't know if a wider conversation is needed when the dust settles to deal with the causes of this. Better laws, engagement and education. How predominantly white, low income northern areas are the ones with the riots. What would have been core working class Labour areas in the day.

Why they feel second class which in all reality is the failings of the last government with absolutely zero so callled levelling up.

Rightly or wrongly people have concerns regarding immigration and intergration etc. The government need to show these people why they are wrong.

Part of me thinks it's got to be more complex than just a wall of northern towns full of racist thugs. I could easily be wrong and it's not that deep.

A wider conversation sounds good but unfortunately they are not behaving like people who want to sit down and have a conversation. Many of them are racist thugs and bigots. They are refusing to give the newly elected Govt an opportunity to fix a lot of things you mention. They should be accepting the election result and giving the new Govt a chance. Seems to me that the end goal of the ringleaders and inciters is full scale civil unrest

The people who failed them are the same people who have conned them with their three word slogans. Brexit was a massive protest vote because they were repeatedly told that the EU and EU citizens coming to the UK were the issue. Leaving the EU hasn't solved a thing.

There is a conversation to be had about the impact of immigration and other cultures on this country, unfortunately these thugs have definitely not tried to have that conversation nor have any interest in it. I do feel over the past few years there has been a tendency to label anyone who questioned mass immigration or entry of foreign cultures as a racist or xenophobe, which has made proper conversation on the topic quite difficult and helped create the environment for these people to fester and the likes of Farage to take advantage of them.

Stephen Fry said something in a debate about political correctness where he said some on the left have been so ardent in pushing it and so unwilling to see any fault in what is being proposed that they have contributed to the extreme radicalisation of the right. I think the same has happened here. Now these people are scum and this isn't excusing their behaviour one bit but I think those on the left need to stop pretending there aren't concerns about immigration that need to be addressed and simply lumping them all together and palming it off as racism is exactly what the likes of Farage and Trump feed off, that victim mentality, people who can claim their voices are being silenced.

Last edited:
There is a conversation to be had about the impact of immigration and other cultures on this country, unfortunately these thugs have definitely not tried to have that conversation nor have any interest in it. I do feel over the past few years there has been a tendency to label anyone who questioned mass immigration or entry of foreign cultures as a racist or xenophobe, which has made proper conversation on the topic quite difficult and helped create the environment for these people to fester and the likes of Farage to take advantage of them.

Stephen Fry said something in a debate about political correctness where he said some on the left have been so ardent in pushing it and so unwilling to see any fault in what is being proposed that they have contributed to the extreme radicalisation of the right. I think the same has happened here. Now these people are scum and this isn't excusing their behaviour one bit but I think those on the left need to stop pretending there aren't concerns about immigration that need to be addressed and simply lumping them all together and palming it off as racism is exactly what the likes of Farage and Trump feed off, that victim mentality, people who can claim their voices are being silenced.
I think you are spot on. I was reading a common link with the rioters in various riots within the UK tended to be areas with low income, unemployment and poor education. Previous criminal behaviour also a factor. Exactly the people the right try and convert. They feel the system has failed them, is against them. Including the Police and it's Farage and co who convince them it is.

Somehow they also need to get a grip of social media companies. Slight problem when Elon is one of them.

Latest posts