• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Scotland vs France - 10/02/24

Great try. France started slowly and Scotland look up for this. It's fine though. We all know Scotland can't play after half time.

Scotland sealing off nearly every ruck.

Then borderline high, borderline offside

How the hell have Scotland got away with both a high tackle and blatant offside right on the try line?

How the hell have Scotland got away with both a high tackle and blatant offside right on the try line?
Totally agree. The offside wasn't even marginal. I think the hind foot was the try line, he was pretty much in the centre of the breakdown.

Is this a HIA or a sub, from the gumshield sensors?
Not sure what it triggers?

Was it a ruck? Also does the tackler have to get back onside? It feels wrong, but I reckon he's got away in a grey area.

Wtf was Aldritt doing there, just walking as slow as he could through the 9s passing channel, then looking incredulous he's been called offside

Was Dupont the only player in the french side without a single figure IQ and dragged everyone up?

Was it a ruck? Also does the tackler have to get back onside? It feels wrong, but I reckon he's got away in a grey area.
For me, I think the tackle offside line was there in the absence of a ruck as at least one player was over the ball. No way VDM went back behind it. Very lucky.

I think the first clearout arrived so the offside line was created.

Tackler always had to respect onside line, they used to be able to ignore the gate but that changed before 2019 I think.

(unsure on year of change not the law change)

Latest posts