• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Scotland vs Italy (20/03/2021)

I think he's personally past it to be a starter. I would have him in the squad for experience with Ryan and Itoje being my test starters.
Fair comment, I would have said the same before the start of this tournament. Tonight will tell. He reminds of Paul O'Connell in his twilight - off the pace, probably lost a bit of his tackle count, but an inspirational and passionate leader you'd run through a wall for.

Cherry you little beauty haha. Love to see it. 3rd choice hooker having a stomer!

Fair comment, I would have said the same before the start of this tournament. Tonight will tell. He reminds of Paul O'Connell in his twilight - off the pace, probably lost a bit of his tackle count, but an inspirational and passionate leader you'd run through a wall for.
I feel O'Connell was a better player, but that's my opinion.

Wasn't their pack pretty naff in the autumn?

I barely remember any of the games but I remember thinking "They're not even bringing a strong pack to the table atm"
Against England they were poor, but against Wales and Ireland they were somewhat more competitive.

That's a little harsh I'd say, went for the ball in the tackle. Possible floodgates to open here. Expect to see Ali Price in the next 10 to pick the pace up of the game a bit.

This is dull...honestly don't feel any excitement watching Italy games anymore.

Latest posts