• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] France vs Wales (20/03/2021)

Yeah, it's a shame he hasn't been on the scarlets bench for the games during the 6N. I saw his debut off the bench a month or so ago. He's a big lump.
Yeah proper old school number 8 proportions... something we just struggle to produce this side of the Severn.

Serious question here lads , who would you take over 60 metres Shane or zammit.??
Yeah don't think there is much doubt... Shane had great acceleration but nothing particularly special about his top-end. LRZ appears to have both.

we'll have to agree to disagree on Tips I knows you loves him, we also differ on being destructive too.
Yeah sorry dai I have to agree with exile on this, tips is world class, one of the most creative opensides that's capable of using all his facilities and a very intelligent player, also puts in the hard yards in defence as well nobody like him really he's quite unique as far as flankers go.

^ It would be close.
May is quick, but LRZ is quicker.
He is going to be an all time Wales great.
Hold that thought , he's got a long way to go before becoming an all timer like Shane is. Just think Gavin Henson lol! Hopefully he continues to put in the hard yard in training and doesn't let fame go to his head !!!

I'm thinking walker would win in a straight out race but with a rugby ball in hand LRZ probably wins I know that sounds strange but I used to run faster with a baton in the relay than I ever could in a straight out race. It's of a strange analogy but I think it has to do with it triggering something in the brain ! Or maybe I'm just talking bullshit lol!

Latest posts