• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] France vs Scotland (26/03/21)

Well that was typical France, could have won the game but completely braindead. Until the French can get their heads screwed on and have just some awareness they will never win.

Scotland deserved that, maybe 3rd overall rather than 2nd, but a relatively successful campaign

All they have to do now is learn to win at home as well!!

Well done Wales on the 6N. Probably just about deserved based on the last 20 minutes v England.

Scotland and France should be very optimistic looking ahead.

England, who knows, utter shite this year but you could still go to NZ and win before any other 6n side.

Italy, lol.

Yeesh, France won't like watching that Dulin penalty
a) Cause wtf was he doing
b) Watson loses the ball on the floor, it wasn't a turnover, so rather than a penalty against Dulin it should've been a French scrum

Yeesh, France won't like watching that Dulin penalty
a) Cause wtf was he doing
b) Watson loses the ball on the floor, it wasn't a turnover, so rather than a penalty against Dulin it should've been a French scrum
Barnes reffed like a pussy at the end there, looked to be a blatant holding on call after as well.

What an extraordinary championship. Can't say I'm unhappy with the placings. Really tight between the top 5.
Any team can win on the day.
Well done Wales. Amazing turnaround after the AI's.

I would love to know what the rule is about how many penalties you can give away inside the 10-metre line without a card. My experience of watching games is that its somewhere between 2 and 15.

Latest posts