• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Jaguares vs. Sharks (Round 12) 14/05/2016

Creevey has been banned for the Lions match, Senatore is appealing his citing for biting:
http://www.rugby365.com/tournaments/super-rugby/72981-creevy-slapped-with-one-week-ban

Weird that Senatore is appealing (...). I think biting is a more difficult one to get out of.

But isn't Senatore a repeating offender for biting?

his punishment should have taken that into account. He should have a got a 12-week ban which has been reduced to 10 weeks on account of 'past behaviour'. The statement I read in French rugby news is not clear, maybe it's a bad translation.

Surely if he is a repeating offender for same incident, how come his punishment has been reduced to 10 weeks?

Last edited:
But isn't Senatore a repeating offender for biting? his punishment should have taken that into account. He should have a got a 12-week ban which has been reduced to 10 weeks on account of 'past behaviour'. The statement I read in French rugby news is not clear, maybe it's a bad translation.Surely if he is a repeating offender for same incident, how come his punishment has been reduced to 10 weeks?
Maybe they took into account that the bitten player all but placed his arm into Senatore's mouth LOL, I wouldn't know bt maybe they felt the Sharks player had some part in it and saw it as provocation though we should always be very hard on biting, gouging and the like. 10 weeks in context is a big ban though. It rules him out of the rest of SR and he'll only be back and coming in 'cold' for the RC.

Latest posts