• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: Wales vs. France (26/02/2016)

I like Moore but he is living in the 1980's.......this French team is and cannot all be about flair!!

It is solid defence and Wales are exerting enormous pressure!

If I were a French supporter, even 6:0 down I would say this is progress from the last number of years!!

Gotta say that Rob Evans is putting in a proper shift tonight! He's super involved and showing some lovely little touches with his offloads!

Despite the possession and territory dominance, Wales still cant break that final line of defence.

Thought France would produce a stroke of genius then! Signs are there!

And just when it started to look promising. Come on France....

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea why that was a penalty.

Well, Barnes redeemed himself... :D

Thought Wales were very lucky not to give away a tackle for a no-arms penalty there. Ah! Finally they catch up with me.

:facepalm:

If you don't know why Roberts is better than Warburtons I don't think I can talk to you.

The bread is nicer.

Hobos is decent too.

You have not had Noa's which is a fantastic Manx Bread!!

Now Barnes is giving scrum lessons - give a penalty and some excitement !

Half time and a full blown Welsh team of huge experience against a young inexperienced French team and 6:3!!

Great credit to the French and that effing Kiwi blaming Barnes (surprise a Kiwi still going on about Barnes)!

The standard of rugby this year has been atrocious, so many snooze fests.

I'm not into fancy hipster bread TBH.

It is wonderful......whole meal and full of seeds!!

Ali Williams is the unnecessary Kiwi intruding into the 6n and he is an overpaid PR consultant for Carter at Racing.......t**t!!

Half time Wales against France and they are talking about Jones and England........what a t**t!!

Do Wales practice anything other than the aerial game in attack?

Credit to them in the air. Their backs, particularly Biggar and L Williams, are winning the territory battle because of it. (Makes me realise something England miss with Ford or Farrell at 10.) But they have few ideas as soon as they get near the French line. Some speculative kicks and phase after phase of trying to batter their way over, but what happened to using a back move?

Latest posts