• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] Ireland vs England (Round 3)

Artists depiction of Munstermuffin
Muff.jpg

Henshaw > any international 12 is so funny I might just lock the thread because it's already peaked.

Lads can ye all keep it down FFS. We all know Munster vs Glasgow on Saturday is the big game. 

As for this I'll be cheeky and start it off.

Brown > Kearney
Bowe > Watson
Joseph > Payne
Henshaw > Burrell
Nowell = Zebo
Sexton > Ford
Murray > Youngs
Billy V > Murphy
Robshaw = SOB
POM > Haskell
2nd rows equal as duo
Overall England probably shade it in front row.
Have Robshaw = SOB as Robshaw has been superb thus far and SOB still getting back.also put in Nowell as I've feeling he may return

Judas.

Henshaw > any international 12 is so funny I might just lock the thread because it's already peaked.
I think you've really got your heart set on Henshaw being a bad player, because he's a really bright talent, and I wish you'd reconsider.
Kind of like how Munstermuffin has his heart set on plantating Ireland with his Viceroy Mike Brown.

Mike Brown is better at rob at not having hair, but that's about the extent of it.

I think you've really got your heart set on Henshaw being a bad player, because he's a really bright talent, and I wish you'd reconsider.
Kind of like how Munstermuffin has his heart set on plantating Ireland with his Viceroy Mike Brown.
Stop covering for him, we all know the only reason he's there is because he's the token Connacht player.

Been honest I'm huge fan of Brown. Just think he shades it over Kearney nothing judas. Basing it on form and just opinion and well again I feel Henshaw is the better all rounder at 12. And well I compare Henshaw to Stuart Hogg a bit. Nothing token about him.

So POC or Mike Brown, without having any consequences, who do you think has the most slappable head?

Which both Munster and Leinster are desperately trying to make the token....... guy.
Jaysus, is this your first England vs Ireland thread?

Stop being so reasonable and start throwing around unwarranted abuse.

Been honest I'm huge fan of 30 pieces of Roman silver. Just think it shades it over Jesus Christ, our lord and savior, nothing judas. Basing it on form and just opinion and well again I feel Henshaw is the better all rounder at 12. And well I compare Henshaw to Stuart Hogg a bit. Nothing token about him.

Chiefs youngsters had stormers this weekend. Nowell will surely start in Dublin.

Ewers must be working up the pecking order. I'd have him on the bench next Sunday but obviously very unlikely to debut away to Ireland. Great bench option with his physicality and ability to come on at 6 or 8.

Slade another who must be going up the pecking order very quickly. Myler or Slade? No competition IMO.

Any word on whether Lawes or Parling will be fit enough for the bench? If not I hope Lancaster and Rowntree seriously consider Kitchener for the bench.

Also like to see Corbs come onto the bench. Mako's a liability at the moment.

Last edited:
Chiefs youngsters had stormers this weekend. Nowell will surely start in Dublin.

Ewers must be working up the pecking order. I'd have him on the bench next Sunday but obviously very unlikely to debut away to Ireland. Great bench option with his physicality and ability to come on at 6 or 8.

Slade another who must be going up the pecking order very quickly. Myler or Slade? No competition IMO.

Any word on whether Lawes or Parling will be fit enough for the bench? If not I hope Lancaster and Rowntree seriously consider Kitchener for the bench.

Also like to see Corbs come onto the bench. Mako's a liability at the moment.

Ewers has consistently been a standout player for Exeter this season- cannot fathom why he's not been on the bench so far for England... heard someone say that its something to do with the squad? :p

Having said that Wood (likely to be included next week) is a mighty fine player to come off the bench at 60 minutes, adds another dynamic ball carrying player to the pack, coupled with Easter, Wigglesworth and Twelvetrees/Goode we should be good to go- this surely must be close to rivaling the NZ 'impact bench'? (shame Farrell isn't in the mix either)

England by 10-15 with Ireland scoring only in multiples of 3. Heard it here first.

Last edited:
Yeh if Wood is fit then no problem with him being on the bench. But would much rather Ewers and Kitchener to Croft and Easter.

Ewers has consistently been a standout player for Exeter this season- cannot fathom why he's not been on the bench so far for England... heard someone say that its something to do with the squad? :p

Having said that Wood (likely to be included next week) is a mighty fine player to come off the bench at 60 minutes, adds another dynamic ball carrying player to the pack, coupled with Easter, Wigglesworth and Twelvetrees/Goode we should be good to go- this surely must be close to rivaling the NZ 'impact bench'? (shame Farrell isn't in the mix either)

England by 10-15 with Ireland scoring only in multiples of 3. Heard it here first.
Wood a dynamic ball carrier? Easter, Wigglesworth, Twelvetrees/Goode as rivalling the NZ bench? Farrell over Cips?

Not sure I agree with any of that!

Wood really hasn't done anything recently to merit inclusion over Haskell or Easter (or Kvesic or Ewera but they're not EPS etc.). It would be pretty regressive to pick him IMO.

I think we need to specifically counter Ireland's kicking game with our selection. Wigglesworth at 9 and Goode (shocking!) at 15 for me.

Wigglesworth and Goode? Yes please. Certainly two international standard players there.

Latest posts