• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] South Africa vs. Argentina in Soweto (17/08/2013)

Who would you add? There aren't many teams out there that could compete in the RC and would see themselves being beaten like Argentina were in pretty much every game.

I was hoping someone here would tell me who to add. :-D

I was thinking Samoa, until Ezequiel burst my bubble. :p That probably rules out Fiji and Tonga, too (not at all sure about the financial and logistical status of either one). Maybe Japan, but since they're in the NH I suppose that wouldn't work, either.

das

I was hoping someone here would tell me who to add. :-D

I was thinking Samoa, until Ezequiel burst my bubble. :p That probably rules out Fiji and Tonga, too (not at all sure about the financial and logistical status of either one). Maybe Japan, but since they're in the NH I suppose that wouldn't work, either.

das

Imagine Japan in the RC..

The Arsey is pretty much limited to what it is right now. Experience with the big boys is useful, but getting rogered every week for three months won't do much.

Two ingredients for a better dish.

- Argentina should told to beef up and being disciplined.
- No more black fake fans (Vuvuzelas, stupid dancings, etc) that obviously neither liked the game nor understood it. Surely they got tickets for free to increase the black presence on SA rugby...well, it sucked.
If that's your reasoning we'd have to bar most women (and some of the men) from attending games too! Sorry I can't agree (although I wasn't keen on the Vuvuzuelas).

Last edited:

Latest posts