• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why the argentinians are so competitive in so many sports?

Ahem, retard...

The only person who is retired on that bunch of photos is Francois Pienaar...

I just like to show him there, as we have won the RWC twice... 2 times more than Argentina
Indeed, we have won 2 World Cups of Football (the world's most popular sport, in case you did not know) two more than you too.:cool:

Is there any point to this thread aside from a cock swinging contest?

stephen_donald_2.jpg

Checkmate.

I've got a big wang and enjoy long walks on the beach.

Wrong thread?

Nice move.

YOu're wrong bro. Add Fairhurst, Ben Smith, BOD, Etzebeth to that list - nothing Messi or the whole of Argentina can do about it. :p
You understand that talk about athletes who are only known in their countries and in the rest of the world have no f...ing idea who they are? Messi is probably the world's most popular athlete.

Nah nah, you're in the right place.

Let me just find the perfect match for you...

I hope her heart is in the right place, meaning underneath a pair of great bazonkas.

You understand that talk about athletes who are only known in their countries and in the rest of the world have no f...ing idea who they are? Messi is probably the world's most popular athlete.
Clearly my post was not understood. My apologies...
I hope her heart is in the right place, meaning underneath a pair of great bazonkas.
Done.

You should receive her in the mail within 3-4 weeks.

Have fun!

Clearly my post was not understood. My apologies...
Done.

You should receive her in the mail within 3-4 weeks.

Have fun!

Cheers, thanks mate! Just tell the people to remember to punch holes in the box, this time, so she ends up here alive.