• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Yeah, RD:R probably my favourite game of all time.

awesome-game-y-u-no-on-pc.jpg

Ive played the Beta, it's pretty good - 'Hunter' mode is really cool, it give it 8/10.
It does seem down my ally, but I heard the First two were not very good.
Actually Bioshock Infinite is out in a few months. Sadly GTA was pushed back to September though :(

Last edited:
FM13 and Skyrim, with a gazillion mods installed for both of them.

Dug out Colin McRae 2.0 for the PC last night. Still the best rally/racing game. Ever.

Anybody here own Far Cry 3? I'm not sure whether to buy it or not so any opinions on the game would be welcome.

Just picked up Bioshock Infinite.
Loading it up now, can't wait :D

Seeing as I'll probably;y never own it I've been watching a walkthrough on youtube. I've never played any Bioshock game so I was surprised at the tone and violence level. Got to be said it looks a fabulous game in terms of design and graphics

Seeing as I'll probably;y never own it I've been watching a walkthrough on youtube. I've never played any Bioshock game so I was surprised at the tone and violence level. Got to be said it looks a fabulous game in terms of design and graphics
You can easily pick up the first two for about a tenner, I did anyway, really enjoyed them. The new one looks incredible. I'm not going to buy it yet though. I watched a Lets Play of Far Cry, and it's really good. Shark punching, paragliding and an island where everyone is always high looks fun.

Last edited:
Witcher 2. Picked up a copy for a tenner. Helps fill the week before the new Game of Thrones season and it has nearly as many boobs.

Whose walkthrough are you watching?
Loving it so far. Id really reccomend playing at least the first one, superb game. As above, it should be pretty cheap these days

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Whose walkthrough are you watching?
Loving it so far. Id really reccomend playing at least the first one, superb game. As above, it should be pretty cheap these days

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Tetra Ninja, hes generally quick with the new releases

Anybody here own Far Cry 3? I'm not sure whether to buy it or not so any opinions on the game would be welcome.

A mate of mine who is a FarCry fan really enjoyed it. He said he preferred it over the second one, if that helps.

Latest posts