• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Thinking of picking up TWD game off Steam or PSN. But I tried the demo and controls seemed complicated.

Currently juggling Borderlands 2, NBA 2K13, Madden 13, and Skyrim in between systems.

Well man ! I currently playing Cricket game because i like cricket very much.

Playing XCOM and Madden only so far. Gave Dishonored a quick go - top game but addicted to those two for now.

Still got a massive backlog....

Anyone getting AC3?

I am, but not until after I've bought/completed Revelations (buying it on Friday so should be getting AC3 not too long after release).
Absolutely love the AC series - not sure why I didn't pick up Revelations sooner, to be honest, I got all others pretty sharpish after release.

Last edited:
I am, but not until after I've bought/completed Revelations (buying it on Friday so should be getting AC3 not too long after release).
Absolutely love the AC series - not sure why I didn't pick up Revelations sooner, to be honest, I got all others pretty sharpish after release.
YEah loved all the games.

Still wish the targets had the same impact as they did in AC1. Never played the PSP/Vita stuff though.

Can't wait for AC3 playing a bit of LA Noir but my disc two isn't working so i'm going to go replay AC2.

Mount & Blade: Warband.
I'm hooked!

Got AC: Revelations a few days ago but it's taken a back shelf at the moment :p

Mount & Blade: Warband.
I'm hooked!

Got AC: Revelations a few days ago but it's taken a back shelf at the moment :p

Been playing a lot of the Fire & Sword version on multiplayer recently.

What's multiplayer like?
I bought my Brother's old PC off of him and he left all of the games installed so I'm playing a load of them using his steam account (in offline mode) - probably going to have to pick this up for myself though, I'm loving it.
Though I did just lose aaaallllllllll of my warband in one go, and have barely any money left, so I've quit and am going to bed now :lol:

Completed Halo 4. Loved it, 343 gave it a original storyline and changed a lot whilst keeping the game obviously a Halo game. Only slight critisism from me is that the human weapons were a bit few and far between. Now going to raise hell online

Yeah I'm enjoying Halo so far, I loved the past few. I even skipped training to play it, the day I got it and everyone told on me (Cmac) :(. The story is very good so far, they've gone bigger and better

Last edited:
COD:MW3.
Avoided it when it came out as I wasn't very impressed with MW2 and thought this would be more of the same, but I'm loving this so far.
Could be because I've not played a COD game in an age, but this is cracking.

I really was not a fan of MW3. It was far less enjoyable than all of the other games in my opinion. But its my own fault for expecting change. I finished Halo 4 and was a bit dissapointed with the end and the overall campaign, it was all filler. They often made you repeat actions to lengthen what was still a short campaign, whose storyline must have been quite hard to follow for people who haven't played Halo before.
Multiplayer is fun though. I can't see why they haven't brought Foundry map back.

I enjoyed Halo 4, and I'm playing a classic I neglected in Jade Empire, I've also become quite addicted to Unity of Command: Stalingrad. A great Hex WW2 game, has the atmosphere of the Old Battlefield Documentary series if anyone remembers those.

Currently playing some COD World at War. I actually enjoy it more than any other COD. Only thing I dislike are all the hackers online and the players that go around spraying the MP40 haha (im mad)

Halo 4's main campaign was somewhat weak, particularly compared to ODST & Reach. The Spartan Ops make up for it though (as its effectively a 2nd campaign mode) and the multiplayer is excellent. Except when you play the Haven map for the 6th time in a row.

Latest posts