• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

A mate of mine who is a FarCry fan really enjoyed it. He said he preferred it over the second one, if that helps.

Cheers. I think I'm going to get it, its only £22 on Amazon now which seems pretty reasonable.

Cheers. I think I'm going to get it, its only £22 on Amazon now which seems pretty reasonable.

Far cry 3 is the most fun game i've played in a while, not the best game just simply fun. It's just a bit wacky at times and dosen't try to be all to serious which I really like. Also it looks great and is pretty huge.

Last edited:

For that price sounds like a good deal.
Just Cause 2 was on sale on Steam recently. If anybody sees it for a good price, consider buying it. It is a blast. Don't play for the story, but for how awesome it is.

The new Lego City game is justifying my decision to buy a Wii U. Seriously, play it. Think GTA made of little blocks. It's brilliant.

Edit: Ignore me, I though everyone was talking about Fallout 3 not Farcry 3 :lol:

Dragon Age II - again, think this is the 10th time playing it lol

I get a lot of gameplay from my games

I just got F1 2012 the cheap, I like it but you'd have to have an interest in motorsport to like it to be honest.

I'm starting to learn to drive in the next couple weeks so I reckon I'll be class anyway. :D

Army of two the devils cartel ;) pretty good game with a massive twist in the story especially if uve followed the army of two series

I got Deus Ex Human revolutions from the library. Nice one County Council, well played. It's pretty good so far.

I got Deus Ex Human revolutions from the library. Nice one County Council, well played. It's pretty good so far.

Excellent game, the first one is great as well though a little dated, the second one was playable but weak.

Anyone else still a sucker for older games? Every few months I load up one of my 90s/early 00s games. Mainly Theme Hospital, Dungeon Keepers, Red Alert, Age of Empires, Medieval Total War, Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Call of Duty 1 etc.

Dragon Age II - again, think this is the 10th time playing it lol

I get a lot of gameplay from my games
I've only played DA. One of the best games of modern times imo. What do you like to play as?

I played a killer rogue + cunning + daggers + backstab. :)

Last edited:
for some reason everyone wants canis canem edit (know as bully) back

Even though I don't really like Basketball I'm playing NBA 2K13. Its a good game, looks and sounds very good indeed. I have one issue though; (unless I'm doing something wrong) everything to do with the game, and I mean everything, needs an online connection so this game wont work if you have no wireless internet and very, very frustrating if you have a slow connection.

Got Witcher 2 the other day only played the tutorial so far but seems good.

Started playing footy manager again a few days ago. There goes any chance of me getting anything productive accomplished this summer.

Started playing footy manager again a few days ago. There goes any chance of me getting anything productive accomplished this summer.

I had a decent game going on it but I've stalled lately. I'm going through a XBox and Crusader Kings II phase

Latest posts