• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF's Super 15 prediction game

Depends how much money lucky number 7 wants to send my way :p

I'm amazed I actually did well, especially after the start I had

That's the amazing thing about this format I thought of. I did this with the Six Nations and it is so much fun because you can win even if you don't guess the winner of the match right. I hope you guys keep it up and keep on predicting through out the competition

Round 2:

Highlanders vs Chiefs: 18 (2) - 25 (3)
Rebels vs Brumbies: 16 (1) - 36 (4)
Cheetahs vs Bulls: 27 (3) - 35 (4)
Hurricanes vs Crusaders: 13 (1) - 23 (2)
Waratahs vs Reds: 27 (3) - 20 (2)
Sharks vs Blues: 25 (3) - 17 (2)
Stormers vs Lions: 33 (4) - 26 (3)

Highlanders vs Chiefs: 18 (2) - 25 (3)
Rebels vs Brumbies: 16 (1) - 36 (4)
Cheetahs vs Bulls: 27 (3) - 35 (4)
Hurricanes vs Crusaders: 13 (1) - 23 (2)
Waratahs vs Reds: 27 (3) - 20 (2)
Sharks vs Blues: 25 (3) - 17 (2)
Stormers vs Lions: 33 (4) - 26 (3)

ummn ... a-hem *cough* ... wrong thread :D

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?21181-TRF-s-Super-15-prediction-(PREDICTIONS-ONLY)

I just realised what an awesome team the Stormer are ... according to the results table at the top of the thread, they can score 4 points and be third in the South African conference, without playing a match :D

ummn ... a-hem *cough* ... wrong thread :D

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?21181-TRF-s-Super-15-prediction-(PREDICTIONS-ONLY)

I just realised what an awesome team the Stormer are ... according to the results table at the top of the thread, they can score 4 points and be third in the South African conference, without playing a match :D

Yeah, the Stormers are doing great scoring log points on their bye; you see it everywhere LOL.

There supporters aren't doing to well in Fantasy games though.

I got 0 points? what's up with that? I thought you get points for predicting the winner?

Ehm... You got a total of 10 points ;)

You predicted 4 winners right (1 point each) and 2 try scores (3 points each)

I see what you did wrong now, 187... You checked the log after the first 2 matches ;) Try scrolling down a couple of inches... There's a log after the full 1st round. Sorry for the confusion. I will just make 1 log per week now...

Ok...this my $5 multi-bet ticket for this week. They're all head to head bets

Highlanders @ $2.45
Brumbies @ $1.10
Bulls @ $ $1.14
Reds @ $2.60
Blues @ $2.30
Stormers @ $1.28

all for a return of $117.60, so go those teams!

Oooh this is where I posted it...

My bad.

Apologies for the delay but I started a new job this week. Will have week 3 results up tonight GMT +1

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

The Log:

Shaggy and bates had an amazing round, predicting all the winners. Even with a round as unpredictable as this one

Shaggy and bates had an amazing round, predicting all the winners. Even with a round as unpredictable as this one

Yeah, I did pretty well in the fantasy rugby and my picking comp on Superbru as well ... can't get those scores and tries though :)

It was a quiet round with 6 people not participating and the people who did, didn't score that many points because of the surprising results. Highest score this round was 15 points by darwin_23, BadGena and TNT88. Intercept King JDV and Draggs only scored 7 points and may be more lucky next week.

We had the draw in Perth between the Western Force and the Blues that nobody could predict and the 4 tries scored by the Rebels against the Sharks (until then still no try conceded in the tournament so far) were the big upsets together with the 52 points scored by the Crusaders against the Brumbies.

The log saw some changes as well. darwin_23 used his 15 points to climb to second place pushing both Olyy and Draggs down a place. Intercept King JDV passed 3 contenders who missed the round to climb to 11th place.

Green = Log Leader
Red = Wooden Spoon
Blue = Best achievement this round

The Log:

Latest posts