• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Super 14 draft

Originally posted by Mehrtsisagod@May 13 2006, 11:28 PM
I need a bit more speed in my backline so I pick Bryan Habana
Be a good trick considering he was picked as one of the players to remain at the Bulls...

Ok so where are we at? 1 full round done? So now we send a list of 10 players we'd want to pick to a neutral party?

(or just someone who'll do it - and to speed this up I could, any objections?)

I already said I'd do it, but Quintes got his panties all wet because he thought I was poaching his players.... Which I wasn't.

Originally posted by kaftka@May 15 2006, 04:12 PM
I already said I'd do it, but Quintes got his panties all wet because he thought I was poaching his players.... Which I wasn't.
And I suppose I shouldn't do it as I've already got two teams... would be good if this thing got off it's arse and got going, in whichever direction it's heading :p

Originally posted by dobrien7+May 15 2006, 04:15 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kaftka
@May 15 2006, 04:12 PM
And I suppose I shouldn't do it as I've already got two teams... would be good if this thing got off it's arse and got going, in whichever direction it's heading :p [/b]
We can send it to you Kaftka, in the name of progress, I really don't mind, the real reason my panties got all wet was because I was given a choice between the red or black leathers my dear kaftky ;)

I will not dignify that with a response.

...Except that one.

Anyway, SharksFan has already sent me a list, so I guess I'm it.

Ok then, can an updated list of the players left be posted please, and then we can begin sending you our list of 10 picks?

yeah its not like we dont trust kaftka or anything, he wont steal any pics will he?

I dunno who has and who hasn't but if you get your draft picks to Katfka asap so we can get moving. If im last to send then sorry for holding things up :p All you have to do is send 10 players in order of preference.

Heres the list of remaining players: Draft Picks

Cheers Quintes. just hope we can get started asap because it has been ages already :p no worries though.

Originally posted by alijk1989@May 17 2006, 06:55 PM
Cheers Quintes. just hope we can get started asap because it has been ages already :p no worries though.
Yes, you'd be able to celebrate the completion of the picking stages by having a legal drink eh?

So what happens after the picks anyway?

Latest posts