• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Sam Dickinson of Northampton Saints has signed with Ealing Trailfinders apparently.

Stuart Hogg - Montpellier

7 figure sum being spoken off.

Does anyone have TRP rumours too?

Cips has finally decided to leave. Devastated as the way he played yesterday was masterful.

With him and Hask leaving, it really feels like a big loss for the squad.

Rumours again that Sam Jones may have to call it quits after the ridiculous Judo session injury with England.

Mark Bakewell left Bristol by the sounds of it.

Expected to be announced Tigers new forwards coach this week prob tomorrow at the fans forum. (I'm going to it so will post what i can on here if anyone is interested) should be fun given how much of a mess it all is.

Stuart Hogg - Montpellier

7 figure sum being spoken off.

Does anyone have TRP rumours too?

Vern Cotter must've made him an offer he couldn't refuse! Aren't there enough foreign players already in Montpellier?

Cips has finally decided to leave. Devastated as the way he played yesterday was masterful.

With him and Hask leaving, it really feels like a big loss for the squad.

Rumours again that Sam Jones may have to call it quits after the ridiculous Judo session injury with England.
Tragedy if true.

Vern Cotter must've made him an offer he couldn't refuse! Aren't there enough foreign players already in Montpellier?

Definitely however after Altrad wasn't allowed to buy Gloucester he's focused on buying the best players for Montpellier, he's definitely done a good job so far with Pienar, Cruden, Serfontein and Picamoles

@munstermuffin rugbypass are saying Munster are after Mike Haley - any truth in it?

He's not Irish qualified (played for England Saxons) so I can't see it.

@munstermuffin rugbypass are saying Munster are after Mike Haley - any truth in it?

He's not Irish qualified (played for England Saxons) so I can't see it.
We are looking for a 15. But I doubt there any truth. Only scenario I would guess is it's a short term contract to plug a gap. He's a good player though. Certainly wouldn't dismiss him but unlikely I know there has been a SH based 15 approached but fee too much

Latest posts