• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Midi Olympique reporting Wasps are offering Willem Alberts £312k (400k Euros).

Move aside Stade! Seems like a long shot to be honest but one can but hope!

Bristol are linked with
Sam tuitipou
Marc Jones
Brad Barritt
James Johnstone

I think Marc Jones has been tacit confirmed? So that's a *strong rumour*

Those others though? I can't see any of them. Well, maybe Barritt with Tompkins (or Tomkins?) coming through at Sarries.

Francks to Irish is surely nothing? But then I thought that about JOC...

Well, maybe Barritt with Tompkins (or Tomkins?) coming through at Sarries.

I can see the Barritt thing, the guy is physically a mess, he is completely destroyed and i think he could do with playing out his days with a little less pressure on him where he can just enjoy his rugby.

I can see the Barritt thing, the guy is physically a mess, he is completely destroyed and i think he could do with playing out his days with a little less pressure on him where he can just enjoy his rugby.

Yeah, it makes sense. I'm a fan of his (just not always in an England shirt :0 ) so I'd quite like to see him move somewhere where he can do that and get a nice pay cheque to boot.

Of course he's a bit of a sucker for punishment it seems to whether he'll want to...

Considering this is now the 3rd seperate instance of me hearing the Barritt rumour, I'm confident in it happening. Centre is an area we are short on, I think we also may have a back or two leave after the season which balances it up

Would be alot but wouldnt matter because we have 2 marquee spots to fill as O'Leary is leaving.

Bristol are linked with
Sam tuitipou
Marc Jones
Brad Barritt
James Johnstone
One of the strangest rumours I've ever read. He's playing for a top 4 Premiership team and currently a starting England centre. You'd think that if he wanted the money, he'd go to France, and if he wanted to play for England, he'd stay at the Sarries. Bristol is such a strange destination.

Saracens ought to be very worried. Their defence is a shambles when he isn't there.

Ben Franks ----> London Irish
wat

Latest posts