• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2015/16

I think I might have asked this before actually, with the same answer upsettingly. Maybe McAllister might be able to bought out of his contract early? Not particularly great anymore but is a genuine 12.

I hope he does.

Supposedly the Etzebeth move has been blocked by SARU

Last edited:
Naulai Dawai has signed to Connacht. No idea who he is bar that he's Fijian and a backrow.

NPC level loose forward for Otago.
Quite short.
But powerful with the ball.

No idea about his work rate etc. I pretty much only watch highlights.

Alex King has left Northampton with immediate effect.

They mentioned this at the bottom of a team announcement.

Very odd... will be interesting to see what he does, as I rated him very highly after his first (prem winning) season with them.

Alex King leaves yet Mallinder is unquestioned. It better be for personal reasons or it's very strange indeed! The only time the Northampton game has evolved since 2009 has been when King came on board!

Apprently V Quins King was sitting away from Voldermort and West, Fissler saying he was pushed (and the majority of other rugby reporters saying the same).

Smells like scapegoat.

Wilko, Sheridan, the s&c coach, then ford sr, now Ashton.
Toulon slowly trying to become 2011 era England

Because they have an owner whose tactic is to throw money at playing staff - reminiscent of a certain Boudjellal.

The trouble is that Boudjellal did it at a time when it was relatively easy to just come in and massively over-pay the top players - it's a lot more competitive now due to the inflation caused by that tactic.

Because they have an owner whose tactic is to throw money at playing staff - reminiscent of a certain Boudjellal.

The trouble is that Boudjellal did it at a time when it was relatively easy to just come in and massively over-pay the top players - it's a lot more competitive now due to the inflation caused by that tactic.

Even then, it didn't really take off until he found the right guys to throw money at. Which Lansdowne won't.

Bundee Aki and Ultan Dillane sign contract extensions with Connacht.

Latest posts