• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2015/16

Beaumont with a three year extension, and the captaincy.
Apparently some more extensions to come, hopefully Addison is one

Beaumont NOOOO Why God damn it Why.................

Crying.gif

Well here hoping Sale get relegated.

(Mind i wonder if Tigers should try to sign Morgan don't think it's been suggested before).

Also when is Haley's contract up?

Oh FFs he has signed a 3 year deal as well, Fecking sale are not meant to keep hold of their players.

I'll take james and Addison i guess.

Last edited:
James recently signed a 2year contract
Addison only has a year left (like Beaumont) so I'm hoping the new owners have thrown a load of cash at him (as they appear to have done with Josh)

James recently signed a 2year contract
Addison only has a year left (like Beaumont) so I'm hoping the new owners have thrown a load of cash at him (as they appear to have done with Josh)

So Sale not taking notice of the Salary cap as usual?

Fine who have Falcons got?
Hammersley can replace Tait

Alofa Alofa: La Rochelle --> Quins

Not oficially confirmed yet, but...

13902765_560904750784839_7079838778846874696_n.jpg

Wasps are beginning to P me off now...

9. Robson
10. Cipriani
11. Halai
12. Beale
13. Daly
14. Wade
15. Le Roux

21. Simpson
22. Eastmond (Beale and Le Roux both cover 10)
23. The long list of other top class backs they have at the moment.

You guys know that Willie's most probably going to lose his place in the bok team because of serious lack of form?

You guys know that Willie's most probably going to lose his place in the bok team because of serious lack of form?

Which will be precisely why lots of other supporters will be happy to see they didn't sign him, and laugh at wasps who did, whilst simultaneously believing he'll still be paid as much as when he was on world class form a few years ago.

Which will be precisely why lots of other supporters will be happy to see they didn't sign him, and laugh at wasps who did, whilst simultaneously believing he'll still be paid as much as when he was on world class form a few years ago.

Lol M8 you're having a giggle if you think he will be on less than what he would be say last year.

God some Sexy starting back lines next season.
My top 3 in no order
Sale
9) Stringer, 10) MacGinty, 11) Edwards, 12) Leota, 13) James, 14) Addison, 15) Haley (this relies mainly on MacGinty carrying on his form, also i prefer Stringer to Phillips).
Tigers
9) Youngs, 10) Burns, 11) Betham, 12) Toomua, 13) Manu, 14) JPP, 15) Veianu
Wasps
9) Robson, 10) Cips, 11) Wade, 12) Beale, 13) Daly, 14) Halai, 15) Le Roux

exeter might be in here but have no idea what Baxter would do from an English POV would like to see this backline sometime during the season.
9) Lewis/Chudley, 10) slade, 11) Short, 12) Devoto, 13) Hill, 14) Woodburn, 15) Nowell

Last edited:
Lol M8 you're having a giggle if you think he will be on less than what he would be say last year.

Indeed, I don't imagine that it's Coventry's superior climate, beaches and scenery has tempted him away from Durban. Saying that, maybe the Canon Eagles were topping up his earnings significantly, I have no idea what sort of money the Japanese teams are throwing around.

Indeed, I don't imagine that it's Coventry's superior climate, beaches and scenery has tempted him away from Durban. Saying that, maybe the Canon Eagles were topping up his earnings significantly, I have no idea what sort of money the Japanese teams are throwing around.

japanese clubs are throwing alot of money at players these days, enough to stop players like Foley from leaving Aus.

God some Sexy starting back lines next season.
My top 3 in no order
Sale
9) Stringer, 10) MacGinty, 11) Edwards, 12) Leota, 13) James, 14) Addison, 15) Haley (this relies mainly on MacGinty carrying on his form, also i prefer Stringer to Phillips).
Tigers
9) Youngs, 10) Burns, 11) Betham, 12) Toomua, 13) Manu, 14) JPP, 15) Veianu
Wasps
9) Robson, 10) Cips, 11) Wade, 12) Beale, 13) Daly, 14) Halai, 15) Le Roux

exeter might be in here but have no idea what Baxter would do from an English POV would like to see this backline sometime during the season.
9) Lewis/Chudley, 10) slade, 11) Short, 12) Devoto, 13) Hill, 14) Woodburn, 15) Nowell

As a Chiefs supporter I wouldn't want either of those centres to start, I'd much prefer Whitten-Campagnaro. It shows how much of a log pile Chiefs have when you think that Devoto and Hill may be fighting for a bench spot.

I'm just glad the WPRU/Stormers didn't sign Le Roux. Its the type of move we tend to like to make; signing 'named' players from other unions when off form or well past their best (or even suffering from serious heart issues) (GvdH, Taute, Habana, J Fourie, C Hendricks) rather than backing our own youngsters early who then go elsewhere and go on to make us pay (Pollard, Hougaard, M Steyn, JPP, even same Le Roux- at their best I mean).

- - - Updated - - -

Companies - the "clubs" are actually formal divisions of the parent company afaik.

Yes, and I've heard tell that low to mid level employee's have been all but forced to attend matches in the past. I love it!

Yep, it's a very unique setup.

But that's why they have so much cash - because the Panasonic Wild Knights are actually a branch of Panasonic.

Panasonic have a revenue of around £60 BILLION.

Sixty. Billion. Pounds.

Companies - the "clubs" are actually formal divisions of the parent company afaik.

That's my understanding, but I understood what Tigs meant. You forgot to explain to him that "Japanese" is a proper noun so should have a capital letter!

Back to the point at hand, I just read that Jaque Fourie was reported to be the world's highest player back in 2012, so maybe I'm out of touch and significantly underestimating the amount of money on offer, although if it really is that massive, I find it strange not to see more players topping up their pension pot over there.

Latest posts