• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2012/13

psychic duck

International
Transfers for the 2012/13 season will be added here

Last edited:
Sale announcing a new forward in January - I reckon it'll be confirmation of Eifion but who knows
I hope we don't sign Barclay - he's a good player, but it's not as if we're short of backrowers...

Sale announcing a new forward in January - I reckon it'll be confirmation of Eifion but who knows
I hope we don't sign Barclay - he's a good player, but it's not as if we're short of backrowers...

Please do, but he must be first choice!

What would your reaction be if people started calling Sale Manchester Scottish?

Well we had a few years as the Fifth Welsh region, so it's nothing new :lol:

It's the Foreign Bloody Legion up there at the moment, they manage to make Sarries look like Daily Express reading xenophobes.

cmac - stop huffing paint, you're beginning to worry me.

Ha, that one was a joke. I thought I'd put a smiley there. I do think if Marshall was given a years HEC rugby he'd overtake Murray to the Ireland side.

Would be a good addition for the Scarlets, especially if they decide Rhodri Jones' future lies at tighthead.
I'd take him in Newport though.

Roger Wilson - Ulster, Northampton to replace him with Luke Narroway with Ben Morgan filling his boots at Gloucester

Add James Downey to Munster on the rumoured one.
Ah, the genius of the proposed IRFU imposed limit on non-Irish eligible players somes into focus here. Instead of filling their need for a quality inside centre with a world class non-Irish eligible player, Munster instead fill the spot with a 31 year old Irishman who'll never play for his country either! I'm sure the blazers in Lansdowne Road will be pleased. Downey's not bad, he's an improvement over Lifiemi Mafi, but I don't think he's the type of player that Munster need. I believe they need a distributor who can shift the ball wide. Downey is a basher who won't bring the outside backs into play.

In fairness, it's not like either Ulster or Leinster are going to win the centre slots going for NIQ players, Munster might as well fill their boots there...

Latest posts