• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2015/16

Be great if he could come back in time to get into Lions contention and win a series in NZ. Could be one of the greatest sporting stories of all time. Unlikely, but...

Haha! Corbs coming back to a regular premier team would be historic but an international never mind the Lions......you are taking a pee!!!

Haha! Corbs coming back to a regular premier team would be historic but an international never mind the Lions......you are taking a pee!!!

Wishful thinking to extremes, I very much doubt Corbisiero will even come close to England selection for years after he returns, if ever

Dom Waldouk is on a month long trial with Newcastle.

Very good idea, he was a very bright prospect when he first came through Wasps' academy.

Christopher Tolofua, hooker for Toulouse, has signed a two year contract with Saracens next season.

Christopher Tolofua, hooker for Toulouse, has signed a two year contract with Saracens next season.

He wants a holiday like Picamoles at Northampton ;)

He's been 3rd choice hooker here for a while. We have Julien Marchand who is even younger (21) and already making a name for himself.

Christopher has not managed to make the first team and fulfill his huge potential. Maybe he will in England. Good luck to him.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I meant by "interesting".

He was very highly rated coming out of the junior ranks, and that excitement seems to have fizzled out somewhat.

I wouldn't be surprised if more French internationals move to the UK next season.

I personnally dislike these arrangement publisizing transfers for next season when we have only just started this season. Day 3 this coming weekend.
two things come to mind; the player may well be sent to the frigo for the rest of the season by the coaches and if that is so, the player stays on the sidelines all season and his new club have got a player who has had no game time, which not good for all parties concerned, also even if the player does play has he got the same mental as he knows this is his last season with that club, eg. he stays clear of massive contact to not get injured etc etc.

Last edited:
Guess Brits will be off but with George, Spurling and Suanders all 25 and under and looking promising IMO, wonder if someone else will move. Wuins could do with going after one.

Latest posts