• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 day 1 2016/17

will they be SA mercenaries when they are playing for France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eg Willemse, Du Plessis Jaques that is!!!!!!

dear gastonistische. I understand you're a devout Montpellerionni and have been for a while and I laud your devoutnicity to the Montypol lore... but... yes... the SA mercenaries currently playing for MP would simply be SA mercenaries playing for France, and to remain perfectly honest... France absolutely fudging deserve it. They deserve it. They deserve 13 Afrikaaner names on their Test sheet, and a couple kiwis why not. Because in this country, the people need to be right at the very edge of the waterfall to realize they're knee-deep in shait (not that the river in that image is made of shait...bu...well, you see what I mean !!!!!...).

every time a new member arrives we seem to go through the SA merceneries crap, so to be quite honest it's a little tiring and repetative so you can go this one alone.
its all been said and done many times before.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every time a new member arrives we seem to go through the SA merceneries crap, so to be quite honest it's a little tiring and repetative so you can go this one alone.
its all been said and done many times before.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but won't stop us winding you up......what else do we have to do....!

Yeah but won't stop us winding you up......what else do we have to do....!

the fact is you are wasting your precious time as you are not winding me up, just making me laugh as you are not finding time to be posative Biarritz in the dumps and Montpellier riding high and firmly being quoted as one of the top teams this season. So keep up the good work, by the way i always thought that merceneries earned loads of dosh our SA's are nowhere near the pay packets of the French!!!!!!!!!!!

you tired Tony, these two word replies seem to be from a tired man n'est pas.!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, now, girls! Stop this bickering and let's talk about the impending Top14 season which probably won't have many surprises as I can see no further than ASM, RCT, MHR and Racing being likely winners of the Brennus. Toulouse won't be expected to do much having lost some players and last season seemed to have abandoned/lost the traditional game that we have expected of them over the years. UBB could ruffle the feathers of the top teams, as could the newly promoted LOU.
Who'll be the candidates for relegation? Bayonne aand maybe SF, who had a miserable season?

Grenoble without doubt and maybe Bayonne, but as far as who wins it could go anyway there is so much class in the TOP 14 the Brennus will go to the team who wants it the most, no bickering, Tony and i go way back never have there been any malice between us, you just have to have pity for him he supports Biarritz, not my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grenoble without doubt and maybe Bayonne, but as far as who wins it could go anyway there is so much class in the TOP 14 the Brennus will go to the team who wants it the most, no bickering, Tony and i go way back never have there been any malice between us, you just have to have pity for him he supports Biarritz, not my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he goes first Predicktions for Day 1 of this seasons TOP 14,

Home wins for Bordeaux, Castres, La Rochelle, Stade Francais, Lyon. Away wins for Toulon, and of course Montpellier, who will be backed to win every game as per usual, the few times i'm wrong i will make my apologies. Tough game or us at Toulouse and we need a minimum of a defensive pt, but that does not mean we will not come away with all 4 pts.

Big big Sunday for Baiona as their favourites start their new rugby season with another chance in the elite against Toulon and, at the same time as KO, the Basques welcome the finish of stage two of the Vuelta!!

Not quite as many people as attend the Fete de Bayonne but there will be some fun down on the river......

Good luck AB's - the ones who do not try and get rip off prices to play!!!

teams for tomorrow evening...... firstouting for Nadolo, Dumoulin, Botica, Vans Rensburg and Mikautadze

[h=2]Le XV de départ : Mogg ; Fall, Dumoulin, Steyn, Nadolo ; (o) Botica, (m) White ; Galletier, Qera, Liebenberg ; Van Rensburg, Mikautadze ; Kubriashvili, B. Du Plessis, Nariashvili.

Remplaçants
: Van Dyk, Watremez, Willemse, Spies, Wright, Catrakilis, Martin.[/h]

[h=1][/h]

[h=2]TOP 14 TOULOUSE Le XV de départ : Huget ; Perez, Fritz, Fickou, Palisson ; (o) Doussain, (m) Bézy ; Faasalele, T. Gray, Dusautoir ; R. Gray, Maestri ; Van Dyk, Ghiraldini, Steenkamp. Remplaçants : Marchand, Baille, Aldegheri, Tekori, Lamboley, Marques, David, Guitoune.[/h]

So you lost the lottery and got Botica then....haha!

Bet Quins fans were delighted to see the back of him.......

Surely there are better 10's in the lower divisions in SA than this lad that you could have recruited.... Doubt Even BO would have wanted him.....or, indeed, with their talent spotting recruitment, they would!!

Whats all this *****ing about Botica, under an excellent coach could be a good asset for us, you may have to tone done your jealousy, Biarritz could be nearer to Fed 1 than you would like to think.

Whats all this *****ing about Botica, under an excellent coach could be a good asset for us, you may have to tone done your jealousy, Biarritz could be nearer to Fed 1 than you would like to think.

Could be is right.....

Good game in Sky Sports 3 red button between Bordeaux and Racing: 6-0 after 30 min buts lots of running rugby and TWO penalties for crooked feeds!!

Could be is right.....

Good game in Sky Sports 3 red button between Bordeaux and Racing: 6-0 after 30 min buts lots of running rugby and TWO penalties for crooked feeds!!

This game is beautiful, but nah they are "plastic teams"

Tell that to the fans and players lol

Latest posts