• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Sonny Bill Williams Thread

not to sound like too much of a prat but, if you watch the game again, see where Umaga is, yes the try was scored and thats all that matters but the old fella did well to take SBW.
He had to get across to take SBW first of all from a sloppy lineout and he did that superbly, managed to get in front of SBW, make the tackle but SBW's momentum got him over the line. Umaga still made the tackle though and that's all I have to say. That try through an Umaga tackle is all SBW had over Umaga in that game when they came up against each other. Umaga stopped SBW in each confrontation and no superman offload was made during an Umaga tackle, not to mention he put a monster hit on SBW in the game as well, can't say the same for Sonny Bill, because Tana actually fended him off and got away from him ONCE.. in saying that, Umaga was pretty much absent from the game at times where SBW tried to stay involved and that is where he had a better game. But when they came up against each other, Umaga prevailled.

Yeah Tana is always contributing, hes a hardworker on the field, even if its something small he'll be doin it.

Good to see you back Dizzy.

Yeah Tana is always contributing, hes a hardworker on the field, even if its something small he'll be doin it.

Good to see you back Dizzy.

thanks Sam, I only have internet access at work and they tried to block me out for a bit but you can't keep me away from TRF hahha

Latest posts