• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Gavin Henson Thread

Meh, this just seems like a typical Daily Mail non-story to me.

No fight. One punch (more of a jab in fact). No indication of any afters. Probably just people being a little too drunk imo. I bet they're fine with each other by now.

I also reckon this isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened at a rugby club, but it's only reported because it's Gav.

EDIT: People talk about Gav's previous conduct, but Fearns (along with another three people) was allegedly involved in a fight with bouncers, causing injuries that had to be treated in hospital, but was let off due to a lack of evidence...

Last edited:
Meh, this just seems like a typical Daily Mail non-story to me.

No fight. One punch (more of a jab in fact). No indication of any afters. Probably just people being a little too drunk imo. I bet they're fine with each other by now.

I also reckon this isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened at a rugby club, but it's only reported because it's Gav.

EDIT: People talk about Gav's previous conduct, but Fearns (along with another three people) was allegedly involved in a fight with bouncers, causing injuries that had to be treated in hospital, but was let off due to a lack of evidence...

Ur right in what u say about because it's gav. The Danny ciprianni incident is the same concept as he was big news coming back to the prem and because he is dating Kelly Brooke.

Yeah, but it's not exactly like he's gone and beaten up a couple of bouncers again is it?

EXACTLY the same thing has happened with Henson before...

Latest posts