• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Gavin Henson Thread

With a name that stupid I assume they can only be a RL team?

Crabbing, 1 trick show ponies. Henson should slot into Mungoball perfectly.

Just hope he never goes on a night out with Craig Gower:p

And a number of socks I emagine........
27530_126414487391989_6570_n.jpg

The Henson next club rumour mill is being a bit slow

I typed in his name into Google News search and just found this from recently http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...-Wardrobe-Walfunction-Ahead-Of-Perfume-Launch shame he is mentioned there and not on the rugby field

after leaving four teams on not great terms, do now no top teams want?

I was thinking about this earlier and I can't think of a reason any team would want him. He's not good enough for the top sides anymore and he wouldn't set a good example at all for a team who is trying to build up a side mainly through young players and for teams like Munster who are in transition period and trying to get rid of the old players there's no point either because they should be trying to bring in homegrown players.

I guess the only person that's been able to mildly control him is Lyn Jones. Shame that London Welsh have been denied premiership promotion (obviously it wouldn't matter unless they win their second leg), I could see him taking a huge pay cut and joining up with Lyn Jones there. He wants the big city, and if they were playing premiership rugby then at least he'd be playing top standard. Ah well, The one that got away

Was going to mention something about Lyn and Henson last night. I believe that he will probably end up with London Welsh.

Going to miss the first 6 weeks of the season due to a broken cheekbone.

Late high shoulder barge from Deacon Manu in the first minute of their pre-season vs the Turks, apparently. Welsh are investigating whether Manu can cop a ban for it or not.

Latest posts