• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test Match 2: All Blacks v British & Irish Lions (Wellington)

Reff using his TMO quite a bit. Not complaining. Its just that I haven't seen in the way he's using it and its twice now.
They've started using it that way in the NH recently, I like it. Foul play still gets penalised but it's not stop start all the time to check, And you don't needlessly stop the game if it's not a penalty

What because he's been selected in one test match. He had a great 6 nations, but got injured. Other injured players were also selected e.g. Kruis, so it wasn't only him. Another injury on tour has hampered him, but he's letting no-one down in this game.
More he was not deserving and has no form or fitness. But as I said we will just disagree. I don't think he's been that good today and isn't deserving of spot. And simply has it because of cosying with Gats. It's my opinion and you might not agree but alot do agree so we will just agree to disagree

They've started using it that way in the NH recently, I like it. Foul play still gets penalised but it's not stop start all the time to check, And you don't needlessly stop the game if it's not a penalty

Yeah, far better way to use the tmo. No point stopping the game if it's nothing.

What's damning to Gats and Howley here is i cant help shaking the feeling Ireland or England would be doing much better here and actually winning.

Longest advantage ever.

The lions kicking strategy is crazy. High and short, despite being a man up. They need to go for territory and then play in the right areas.

The Murray box kick game needs to change. It's too structured and I still don't blame Murray for it.

@dullonien I agree Murray has been poor. I'm not moaning at Warbs because he replaces POM as I said during week I understand the POM going. Just there was more deserving backrows.

Yep hopefully we start doing that too. Its easy for reffs to miss things. Great idea.

Latest posts