• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby: Sharks - Bulls in Durban (06/07/2012)

Does Morné Steyn really belong to test level?

I mean... his passes, his vision, his decision making, and in recent times goal kicking too, are below an average SuperRugby flyhalf.
I think almost any other first choice fh in SuperXV has been better than him this season!

He just relies on others' work. He must be thankful of his team mate who used to deliver any single performance.

He's a lemon in a gin tonic.

In fact, I use to drink it with a slice of orange instead!

Line Breaks create
Cruden 10
Lealiifano 9
Barrett 8
Carter 7
Bateman 7
Steyn 6

Assists
Barret 9
Steyn 8

haha eat crap Hurricanes/Crusaders. We can throw matches just like you can

Line Breaks create
Cruden 10
Lealiifano 9
Barrett 8
Carter 7
Bateman 7
Steyn 6

Assists
Barret 9
Steyn 8

haha eat crap Hurricanes/Crusaders. We can throw matches just like you can
Why thank you dear. So very kind. We helped out the Lions in turn. ;)

Excellent game Sharkies, well done lads and fab game Kanko, imagine if he can play like this at test level
Great victory for SA teams

Loose trio were miles better than the Bulls
Hope Heyneke recorded this match and watch it 20 times

Why thank you dear. So very kind. We helped out the Lions in turn. ;)
haha But here is the What for a good run in for SA sides. You can try and predict it here
http://www.pickandgo.info/

Whatif.png
whatif2.png

So I guess giving the Lions an easy one a few weeks back wasn't enough to keep them from last. Liars! Good thing our Sharks sleeper agents disposed of Mitchell ;)

I am just happy we won. Bulls (against Lions) and Sharks (against Cheetahs) have a match at home left. All we need now is a win with 4 tries.

Stormers can take over from the Chiefs if they for once manage to score 4 tries to get 5 log-points.

Ugh, that was agonising to watch from a Bulls perspective, we lacked cohesion and accuracy... The only player for the Bulls that tried something was JJ Engelbrecht.

I felt sorry PSdT as it was clear the Bulls was trying to bully him off the park, pity that the Sharks bullied all of the Bulls off the park.

Congrats Sharks! You deserved the win! Frans Steyn was awesome!!

Highlight of the day was Bismarck, helping Juandre Kruger with his shoelaces. It goes to show you that for the players, their opponents are humans and it was awesome. What I always love is afterwards when the 2 teams line up to shake hands. That alone, is sometimes even better than the match. It makes the players human.

It was weird to see so many guys playing against each other after being on the same team 2 weeks earlier. Kankowski, Coetzee, Daniel, Beast, Bismarck, Jannie, Pietersen, Francois Steyn against Spies, Hougaard, Morne Steyn, Olivier, Juandre Kruger, Jacques Potgieter, Kirchner...

Well, this really sucks from a Hurricanes perspective. In fact every match has gone wrong from a Hurricanes perspective (Reds beat Highlanders, Crusaders beat Chiefs, Sharks smashed Bulls...We now need to beat the Chiefs with a bonus point to get the playoff spot...

Idd, it really sucked the Crusaders beat us.

On a side note, don't the Sharks have 54 points on the table instead of 59? Could be wrong tho.

Aha, I see. Well, you know. The Sharks are going to win anyway ;)

Will have to try and fix that

Latest posts