• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby: Sharks - Bulls in Durban (06/07/2012)

Ah flight was a bit late, missed the first quarter.
Bismarck being Bismarck? What a beast (err, sorry Tendai).

Kanko is in Beast mode at the moment. He is simply brilliant. Interceptions, good running, line-out stolen.

Will be 20-10 now... Dangerous line-out for the Bulls on the 5 meter line.

Well, that was fascinating defense by the Sharks man. Unbelievable. Line-out, scrum and then the tackle by Mvovo

PSdT is off with a nasty ankle injury but has been really amazing. We have talented locks, Draggs... That's been a while!

PSdT is off with a nasty ankle injury but has been really amazing. We have talented locks, Draggs... That's been a while!

I know! Remember our midfield two years ago? I don't! :D
Commentator was talking about us doing well despite not having Sykes and Alberts... I don't think we are better with them.

Does Morné Steyn really belong to test level?

I mean... his passes, his vision, his decision making, and in recent times goal kicking too, are below an average SuperRugby flyhalf.
I think almost any other first choice fh in SuperXV has been better than him this season!

He just relies on others' work. He must be thankful of his team mate who used to deliver any single performance.

He's a lemon in a gin tonic.

In fact, I use to drink it with a slice of orange instead!

Does Morné Steyn really belong to test level?

I mean... his passes, his vision, his decision making, and in recent times goal kicking too, are below an average SuperRugby flyhalf.
I think almost any other first choice fh in SuperXV has been better than him this season!

He just relies on others' work. He must be thankful of his team mate who used to deliver any single performance.

He's a lemon in a gin tonic.

In fact, I use to drink it with a slice of orange instead!
No, and I don't think anybody thinks he is anymore. When he has a good pack he is decent, but he is only ever in the side for his kicking.

Can remember a couple of times the Sharks fluffed a big lead against the Bulls

Bulls build through 7 phases then Hougaard throws a pass to...no one. Turn over Sharks score

Last edited:
Bulls running at people rather than the space next to them ... Did they miss the lesson on "Path of least resistance"?

**** yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this is the best match I've seen us play since last years Currie Cup opener at home against the Blue Bulls!

YES!!!
Eze going to hit the town with his winnings tonight.

Francios needs to stop kicking and start passing.

Credit to Meyer Bosman for getting us up there, good kick into space and pressure while following up to win a penalty. Good conversion from the lad as well.

Latest posts