• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby: Highlanders vs. Chiefs in Dunedin (22/02/2013)

Geez the Chiefs have 10 handling errors to the Highlanders 3

Now, if the Highlanders could only capitalize on that fact...*looks at Adakins profile*...not that I'm rooting for them, or anything...
shifty.gif

das

Lol das, they way they are playing they should be taking advantage of that and the score might be very different. I love my chiefs, but can not hate against the highlanders with this display of rugby

Well worked try by the Chiefs. Pulu has looked sharp since he came on.

Yeah lets just hope they keep playing like this and keep the lead!

Great try Nanai williams, nearly got a choke. Such a sloppy play and then that brilliant break. This really is Super rugby. And a bonuspoint.

Lol das, they way they are playing they should be taking advantage of that and the score might be very different. I love my chiefs, but can not hate against the highlanders with this display of rugby

Well, it looks as if they're making up for past mistakes.

Now, if only I can get my heart rate down to normal, because I somehow have to figure a way to get to sleep in a half hour so that I can be bright tailed and bushy eyed for the morning! I think I need a drink. :p

das

Now, if only I can get my heart rate down to normal, because I somehow have to figure a way to get to sleep in a half hour so that I can be bright tailed and bushy eyed for the morning! I think I need a drink. :p

das

Yeah I have to work a 12 hour shift in 4 hours, I might have to sneak of for a nap during my lunch break

Honestly i think tactical kicking from half and first five are the things that probably going to kill the highlanders this year

Another great kick by Anscombe. With Robinson and Horrel that we can play as fullback we have a quality backline. Just the centers lack a bit of power.