• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six Nations Break Down Do FAr

Richie_Sam

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Scarlets
Now what i am about to say may seem very contravesial but these are just my views and not that of TRF (Disclaimer Done)The following are what i would summarise of the team so far in the competition so far:-AlphabeticallyEngland - Better lucky than good - there is an old football saying which is, football is a game played by two teams over two halves which Germany Win, Same can be said about England in rugby it's an odd shaped ball which lands in an english hand.France - A bit like some theme parks full of expectation and thrills but when you get there most of the rides are closed, nownot to say that there weren't some sparks Picamolles and Fofana are World class but not the same tempo of play as is usually seen in the top 14Ireland - someone has stolen their lucky charms (England) just unlucky domintating every game in open play but set pieces have let them down Italy - Like a teenager, shows some excellent maturity and promise and then sulks and pouts when things arent going rightScotland - the dark horse in more ways than one, excellent running and look very good howeer discipline is a bit wild Wales - hurts to say this but slow no tempo poor decision making from a certain position a shadow of last years side. where's the speed and flair we usually see from the exciting backline, 60 mins before our outside centre to get the ball is a bad stat in anyone's bookYour opinions please

Sounds fair to me.

The difference between a good team (England) and a team looking a bit poor (Ireland) is quite often a bit of luck. When that's against you people try too hard and mistakes come in bucket loads.

Wales just look wooden. They have the talent but don't seem to be able to use it.

Scotland look better than usual but are probably so much in shock to be playing well they panic a bit causing themselves bother.

France are loosing on purpose just to spite us all.

Italy are still lacking depth and although we know they always have 1 big game in them are not consistent enough to push in each and every game.

Latest posts