• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2024 Six Nations - Predicted Table

This weekend will define Scotland's 6N IMO. If they sneak a win they will fancy their chances of picking up four wins (although a win v England is by no means certain) and finishing second which would represent progress. It would also see them seal the GBGS (Great Britain Grand Slam).

This weekend will define Scotland's 6N IMO. If they sneak a win they will fancy their chances of picking up four wins (although a win v England is by no means certain) and finishing second which would represent progress. It would also see them seal the GBGS (Great Britain Grand Slam).
If you are classing the "GBGS (Great Britain Grand Slam)" as beating England and Wales then they did that last year.

Oh, Scotland v Ireland is in Ireland. Nvm them.

Maybe I should look at schedules. For some reason I thought Ireland was home.
I looked up some stats and Scotland's 5/6 nations ***les always had England and France at home, Ireland and Wales away.

Just a unique record I didn't know, the 1973 five nations ended up a 5 way tie since every team won their home games (points/try differences weren't taken into account and of course no BPs)

This round there isn't even a France Vs Italy thread on the boards, that's pretty damning.

Latest posts