• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sharks vs Stormers

Well, if he would have missed this one, I am sure Bosman would have continued the kicking in the remainder of the match. 6-13, 1 try between them but with McLeod and his kamikaze runs I don't see us scoring a try today

We need a proper scrumhalf. Why did we let Kockott go? Still gutted about Pienaar.

Draggs, Kockott is not a proper scrum half. We need a guy like Duvenhage. He is young but less stupid than McLeod with his kamikaze runs

I rather play with 14 than have Ricky on the pitch. Maybe we can snatch up Sarel Pretorius from Griquas

I rather play with 14 than have Ricky on the pitch. Maybe we can snatch up Sarel Pretorius from Griquas

I remember Januarie having one good game for the Springboks against England in 2008, and against France in 2010.

But I remember far more shocking performances

There is no way he is good enough for the 47 caps he has

This match is awful. Smit is over the top, we can see that once again. He was nowhere against the Crusaders, now he is making rookie mistakes. UNBELIEVABLE

It's official: With McLeod you cannot win a Super 15 ***le. Stormers and Crusaders will definitely make the final this year, we can make the play offs if we're lucky and Hoffmann get's a chance at 9. I turned off the stream. Not in the mood to watch this match full of kamikaze runs, horrible kicking and knock ons

Our line-out has been a shambles, our handling has been shocking, our decision making dire, our kicking rank and overall pathetic

I cannot believe a Sharks player got Man of the match, everyone was awful, the only player that got anywhere near pass marks was Beast, and even then he dn't fair well in the scrums

The mental state of this team is unbelieveble, they cannot pick themselves up when the pressure is on, they simply crumble

In hindsight, I would not even of gone even if you paid me

Looks like I can count myself lucky I slept though the alarm.

I guess you guys reckon its not worth watching the replay then?

So the Stormers won. Good for my stats on the prediction game.

1 try and a knock on fest. You decide

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Oh that's a bit negative now isn't it, no sour grapes I hope ?

Game wasn't spectacular, but there were some exciting moments, and the Stormers try was a real beauty, Sharks made a couple exciting breaks as well which were in turn expertly defended by the Stormers, I actually felt when Aplon managed to herd Mcleod so well when he was the only thing standing between him and the try line it was a brilliant demonstration of the skills he learnt as a sevens player.

Handling did go a bit down the drain when it started raining though.

The first 20 minutes looked promising (for a great match) but it got messy and the rain didn't help.

Sharks weren't accurate as I thought they would be after they're tour and their bye can't come soon enough. They should beat the Lions before their bye but the fixture is a possible banana skin IMO. Nevere really got into the game and try to play too much rugby in the wrong field positions. Unlucky at times as well but put under a lot of pressure.

Stormers let slip somewhat in general execution but in terms of mentality they are twice the team they wee last year. If they can find that spark they will be up there with the Crusaders as tournament favourites. Next two fixtures against the Reds and Lions should should be ours if we don't underestimate our opponents and then our 2nd bye. Then the eral test starts...

I actually felt when Aplon managed to herd Mcleod so well when he was the only thing standing between him and the try line it was a brilliant demonstration of the skills he learnt as a sevens player.

That had nothing to do with Aplon doing well, it had everything to do with McLeod not even attempting to look if he had any support, Odwa was screaming, but if McLeod held a straight line and passed to Odwa, well we know what the end result would be.

Hoffman did nothing wrong when he came, he had the same zest and energy, but threw some good passes and didn't knock the ball on

Why is it that the Sharks don't preform well in wet conditions? When you're named to an animal that lives in water you would think rain wouldn't influence your game that much.

LordHope,

What do you think about my argument to give Hoffmann a start? McLeod is really working on my nerves with his runs.

Latest posts