• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Ireland, 24/02/13

After the way he has reffed today....guess their opinions have now changed? Just goes to show, the decisions even themselves out over time as that was no yellow and there have been other "50:50" calls gone to Ireland too!!

What 50:50 calls?

Much better scrum.

"Rory Best is a great lineout thrower" - Ulster/Ireland fans.

tumblr_lryc0cmE8V1qbt8o1.jpg

2nd BOD try that Earls has scuppered!

Last edited:
Thats twice Earls has had BOD in a try scoring position and not passed to him

What 50:50 calls?

O'Briens knock on in the tackle just then....the harmless grip round the head that was penalised for the first time in living memory......the squint throw in early doors by Best......

Earls blew that one!!

Good stuff from Ireland - Scotland have been lucky not to concede a try yet with those line breaks

Lucky not to be called a deliberate knock on, that.
I've seen less given as penalties.

O'Briens knock on in the tackle just then....the harmless grip round the head that was penalised for the first time in living memory......the squint throw in early doors by Best......

Earls blew that one!!

Missing a knock on isn't a 50 50 call. That was definitely penalty came through the maul legally gets to the ball and gets pulled down with hands around neck and head and I'm not sure what lineout you'e talking about so can't comment.

Like beauty, fairness is in the eye of the beholder!!

NOS, the Dutch broadcasting station, decided to show this match. However, listening to the commentators is making me want to shoot myself. Man, it's awful. They don't know anything...

More like Rory Second Best.

tumblr_m6zkoqSfdx1ruixcgo1_500.png

Scotland lucky to get away without a yellow there.

I am getting so bored with everyones default excuse being the ref. Its pathetic frankly, I think Barnes has had a decent game so far, ok the early yellow is a bit iffy but on the whole hes been ok so go find a new subject to ***** about like a football fan or go get your reffing qualifications and go do better

Scoreline is pathetic Ireland should be well infront.
Best please please sort your line out out.

Latest posts