• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Semi Final: France - Wales (15-08-2011, 21:00)

hhahahahaha bunch of cry babies you lost get over it lol, Blaming the ref now aye the ******** that ripped samoa for crying about refs calls a now crying over this lol. Thanks for great world cup wales have a nice flight back home see you in four years lol. Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Blackssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

They got one more game. They're playing for third/fourth. Samoa wouldn't have made it this far IMO if they had made the quarters.

Only the french can be happy today; the rest of the world has seen what happend. Rolland won the game for France; so France will be playing a final that don't deserve and that have been stolen from others. Rugby lost today
No glory at all in this victory.
Shame on Rolland.

The final is tomorrow.

How many f*cking times did we lose games in world cup although we were dominating the match ?

Pathetic comment.

I presume you mean 2007?
Because if you mean 03 then I'm offended...
France are playing poorly, England of 03 had some of the greatest players going (yes, even our backs which everyone ignores all the time), all playing at the top of their game

Greatest English Players that is. Bar Wilkinson - he will be one of Rugby's all time greats.

Congrats France. They really didn't deserve to win after Wales heroics.

It was a definite Red Card - irrespective of whether they acted injured or not. Dangerous is Dangerous.

Whoever wins tomorrow will win the World Cup, France practically had this matched handed too them on a platter and still almost dropped it.

hhahahahaha bunch of cry babies you lost get over it lol, Blaming the ref now aye the ******** that ripped samoa for crying about refs calls a now crying over this lol. Thanks for great world cup wales have a nice flight back home see you in four years lol. Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Blackssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

also the South Africa vs Australia game, the South African fans were told to stop blaming the ref and crying, now look

Last edited:
If the lad had ended up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life maybe you would be saying something different.

Yes, and having spent a day last year with two young men (19 and 20 years old) at Burwood Spinal Unit in Christchurch, both of whom will spend the rest of their lives in wheelchairs and being fed through a tube, I can fully understand why the IRB intends to eradicate the lift and tip tackle from the game, and I fully agree with that stance.

EDIT: BTW, if player don't want to be red carded for a lift and tip tackle, DON'T GRASP THE PLAYER AND LIFT HIM UP OFF THE GROUND IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Tough luck wales. Warburton probably deserved a yellow rather then red but you put yourself out there with poor technique.
Congratulations les bleus!!

People got to stop flaming.

Either post something with content or don't bother.

Oi ... pipe down.

Coming from a guy who agreed with the words that Sapolu said, I think you are in no position to start talking.

Sapolu was right though about some things, he just didn't present it that well...

They're not going home yet... they've the 3rd place play off next week... Awkwaaaaaard

Wales never deserved it, France are the best team in Europe and the only reason Wales got to the semis is by playing weak European teams.
You really are quite a c**k. France are so great they beat 14 players by 1 point. Keep on deluding yourself, and take your head out of your arse.

mate are you even a new zealander

To everyone predicting a complete whitewash in the final;

France have a tendency to go from sublime to awful to sublime again.

They were quite good against England. Pretty pedestrian today. Next match = ?. Could well be time for them to get awesome. They might.

Lucky to get through.

But I tell you what if France turn up next week anything can happen.

Personally think France is the last team the kiwis wanted to play (if they get through).

One team had to play running rugby and one team had to play for territory.

Wales Defense was seriously good. Can see them being a great team for years to come.

Greatest English Players that is. Bar Wilkinson - he will be one of Rugby's all time greats.
Ah, maybe I have (English) rose tinted glasses on, but Martin Johnson, Neil Back, Richard Hill, Laurence Dallaglio, Jason Robinson, Josh Lewsey, Will Greenwood, Matt Dawson
All superb players who would be amongst the best in their positions in a greatest-of-all-time list

You really are quite a c**k. France are so great they beat 14 players by 1 point. Keep on deluding yourself, and take your head out of your arse.
And if you'd watched all the RWC you'd realise we've only played 1 European team.

Crawl back into your hole you WUM....
You were probably the first scream 'Wayne Barnes is a twat' after the dodgy forward pass 4 years ago :rolleyes:

Agree with what people are saying about Hook, he was awful. Really missed Priestlands coolness throughout that match, thought Jones took the wrong option for the drop goal though, French line was almost on him, should've passed it/dummied.
Next week is gonna be very interesting though, have a feeling that we wont mind being there as much as whoever we play... Pity that we probably wont have Warburton. Can't see the IRB overturning anything, they stick to their guns no matter whats right or wrong usually.

Im beyond gutted. We gave this 100% and it wasn't enough sadly. Now, I'm determined not to blame everything on the referee's. All I will say that it was a game changer. Congrats to France who knew how to grind out the result although I'm sure most of our French colleagues know they have been poor and on paper stand no chance.
More than we have been poor I would say we havent been great. We still had our moments on set pieces, but we neer scored a try.... At the other end Wales blew their chances 3 times because you couldnt kick a goal.
Tough semi final game.

And to all the people saying the final is tomorrow, I d say look out for next week. France survived this long with a bi of luck I d agree. But they are hungry. Remember it is their third final and I think those guys really want it.

About the tackle, it is a harsh call, however the ref was in is right to call a red. I havent played union but as a person who watch union and league often I found it was very dangerous.

Latest posts