• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Quarter Final: England - France (08-10-2011, 20:30)

So is this France back to something like top form or is it just England playing like blind, deaf and dumb people?

NZ, Aus and SA would destroy a French team playing like this (IMO).

England can still do this if they step up, France aren't playing that well. But their passes are sticking and their fullback is on fire.

They are only 16 points behind. If the French can squeeze in two more tries they will win.

I honestly don't know how a team in a world cup quarterfinal cannot even string passes together. I'm sorry but if I ever saw the All Blacks backs playing that badly I would be disgraced. Feel pretty bad for English supporters because the players are letting them down.

France don't actually look any good, it's just England havn't played so **** since the 2009 autumn internationals. If we could just start actually catching passes we'd take this one easily.

Well, after seeing the first half of this match, I am fairly confident Wales will make the final.

wow, nice to see france playing again :)
The english could have put a try surely if not for their mistakes.
Tuilagi is a monster, this guy has surely been the best english player of the first half....
For the french, they have all had their part in securing this half time lead....
Anyway, aller les bleus!!!! plus que 40 minutes!

Only one player has shined for England and that is Manu... I bet he is wishing he played for Samoa...

Everyone else has been shocking.... For England at least...

France are like the Wellington Hurricanes play like **** Nek Minnit...

anf for the love of **** will someone take Deacon to the car park and shoot him. Stick Shaw on.

I think the whole of the RFU needs to be overhauled, bunch of old farts who just want to sit and drink their brandy in the old boys club... Time to invest in England Rugby, Top to Bottom...

Christ I am starting to sound like Teh Mite!

Could have a team that lost two games getting to a final, that would be weird
biggrin.gif

Oh well...id rather lose to france than wales! Haha.

Agree with what a few people are saying, yes france are playing well but nothing that a team playing solidly couldnt handle

More incisive analysis from phil: if england are to have a chance they need to score....

Oh well...id rather lose to france than wales! Haha.

Agree with what a few people are saying, yes france are playing well but nothing that a team playing solidly couldnt handle

More incisive analysis from phil: if england are to have a chance they need to score....

I know. I swear I felt the ground just break after that

FFS are we incapable of getting to the French try line without handling errors?

Help - locked thread

My thread was locked. Can someone explain how and why this has happened please.

Latest posts