• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Quarter Final: England - France (08-10-2011, 20:30)

commentary highlight so far from NZ broadcast: (on Rougerie) "Good spot tackle there - although he missed it"

Such a poor quality game when England do something good Youngs immediately throws a bad pass and France don't have to do a lot to score points.

Urgh, Louis Deacon is the worst player on the pitch, and that's saying something

Hardly, Stevens is playing out of position - he's a very good tighthead, just pants at loose
Smit is pants anywhere on the pitch/bench/in the stands

Smit is apparently really good at those team talks behind our posts after conceding a try.....

He misses tackles, allows tries, then gets to show his 'leadership' skills as often as possible. Simples

hahaha, unstructured rugby ftw! France are literally just throwing the ball around. England should be doing better.

England have spent the last half hour looking terrible.

I was never really impressed by them in the group stage either, except for their ability to win close matches. That's the thing with England, judging by me watching them, they like to win ugly. However, they're playing sloppy against a team that is already up 11-0. I don't see anything good happening to them in the second half.

Edit: make that 16-0 pending the conversion.

What a great attacking display by Ze French. Médard with the try, but the pass by Clerc was what made the try

Or was is Pallison?

What an utter shambles ;)

This is what happens when you pick a completly unbalanced squad. Sorry Johno you've gotta go.

France have turned on the heat big style, their playing with some serious confidence and flair. Gonna be very interesting score if they keep up the pace.....
Big warning signs for england here

England are appauling in every area. I literally cannot point to one thing England are doing that is even remotely noteworthy. England need to completely revamp their team and possibly management because ever since 2003, we have never had a team that people worried about and ALWAYS been crap on discipline.

Latest posts