• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Quarter Final: England - France (08-10-2011, 20:30)

Thompson can't throw. Stevens is getting owned. France deserve the score at the moment by a long way.

They need a good talking to at Half Time... England have conceded too many penalties so far, its not good...

Well at least I won't care as much if I miss the semi finals...

The game's lost, I reckon, they might as well bring on Banahan to start punching people (I don't care if he gets banned, see) - give it a bit of excitement

The Dutch commentator thinks Walsh is a good referee... Again proof we have absolutely no knowledge of rugby at all in this **** country

Oh what I would pay to be listening to Phil Vickery's commentaring right now.

As good as he has been on attack, Tuilagi is endearing himself to get in the face/ try as hard as possible to come into contact with any player that just passed the ball.

Late tackle in the offing me thinks, French need a voluntere

How many times do france need to do a pivot loop backmove before we can actually not be surprised with it.

Good passage of play but why did youngs keep it to the blind side

For ****ing **** sake england!!!

I think my neighbours think I have Tourettes this morning...

So is this France back to something like top form or is it just England playing like blind, deaf and dumb people?

I ask as I might have had a nap and was woken up by Frances' 2nd try.

England keep throwing crap passes. 2 chances gone to waste in the last few minutes.

So is this France back to something like top form or is it just England playing like blind, deaf and dumb people?

I ask as I might have had a nap and was woken up by Frances' 2nd try.
France better than they have been so far in the tournament, but England are making them look 10x better

Is it a knock-on if the ball hits your shoulder/back? Don't think so

Latest posts