• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 12

Harlequins deserved the try earlier when they got called back but there is no way that that's a penalty try. Shocking refereeing at the end, against both teams.

I get so fed up watching rugby these days with the terrible and inconsistent reffing and the TMOs sometimes coming in, sometimes not. As a neutral it makes some games painful.

I mean the breakdown today was reffed differently from the last 6 or so games I've seen.

Thank god ref blew his whistle or that would have been a clear legal quins try but FFS ref that shouldnt have been a penalty try! We were robbed :D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thought Ridley had been good to that balls up, he did put his hand up straight away and admit the fault.
However he should have carded another Exeter player rather than pen try.
Cant fault the outcome of match just how it got there.
on a side note another disciplinary disaster from Saints yet again we are like a revolving door of cards.
Got to be sorted.

Can someone please comfirm, when bigger went off due to injury then the fan favourite sir Harold Mallinder went to flyhalf?(kicking 3 pens)

Overall a loss for saints but replacing with him may have a bad effect as all young players would at this level.

So how did he do? (Seriously without the preconception that he is scared of tackling hard)

Can someone please comfirm, when bigger went off due to injury then the fan favourite sir Harold Mallinder went to flyhalf?(kicking 3 pens)

Overall a loss for saints but replacing with him may have a bad effect as all young players would at this level.

So how did he do? (Seriously without the preconception that he is scared of tackling hard)
Obviously ****. Cause he's ****. Did you hear he's ****?

I didn't watch the game ngl

Bath should use that cvc money on a proper pitch.

the stadium itself is beautiful but every game is played in mud.

Bath should use that cvc money on a proper pitch.

the stadium itself is beautiful but every game is played in mud.
As ever - the pitch is about 6" above the water table. And it's been fine since installing drainage 9-10 years ago - but it's got silted up this year, and is due to be redone over the summer - not the sort of fix it's possible to do mid-season.

It is worth noting that it's become silted up about 5 years earlier than was anticipated

Damn how clueless are bath. The number of times they threw wild passes, ran up blind alleys unsupported or just generally ****** up.

Hope they get on with getting the new stadium built

Can't read the thread as don't want spoilers for other games but house is currently like

Latest posts