• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris Olympics 2024

Yeah, the joys of Discovery+ outbidding everyone - apparently their bid was for whole Europe broadcasting rights so the BBC weren't even in the conversation
I think I saw that if you have TNT Sports you have access to Discovery+
I know I do but I have it through my phone contract so not sure about if you get it through a TV package

Cycling time trials could be fun in all this rain
Good point. Didn't know it was on that.

If you have the TV package you can use it on your phone.

I'm watching it now on Discovery+

Yeah, the joys of Discovery+ outbidding everyone - apparently their bid was for whole Europe broadcasting rights so the BBC weren't even in the conversation
I think I saw that if you have TNT Sports you have access to Discovery+
I know I do but I have it through my phone contract so not sure about if you get it through a TV package

Cycling time trials could be fun in all this rain
knibb's gone done twice. take away her passport.

knibb's gone done twice. take away her passport.
Three times now, broken bike on the third and then the mechanic goes arse over *** trying to run over with the replacement bike

This is the most exciting time trial I've ever seen haha

kopecky has the legs of a premiership rugby player and the upper body of a neglected child. that's what elite sport looks like.

Really cool that hashimi gets to lead for a little bit. Her and her sister are an incredible story.

I've never really rated Perry Baker as a rugby sevens player. Think it was as I mainly saw him as someone who could run really fast but didn't have a lot of ball skills.

However still playing at 38 years old is mental.

so the triathlete apparently wasn't helped by the fact that half the course was under water and really just proved the stereotype they have no bike handling skills

Brilliant by France, and the closest to "proper" 7s tactics aside from Fiji

Fiji whipped the Aussies with style

I see Ireland kept to their competition tradition

As of now we are third in the medal table equal with the us with 1 silver and 1 bronze

Tarling's doing well to claw back the bike change. But can he keep it up?

Stade de France full for a 7s Final that's great!

Latest posts