• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris Olympics 2024

the tackler not releasing is the correct call (in my world) that never gets called and it was given cause it was Dupont in Stade de France
Is that the one where they dragged him onto touch after completing the tackle?
Not sure the ref had a choice, given the dragging into touch

Is that the one where they dragged him onto touch after completing the tackle?
Not sure the ref had a choice, given the dragging into touch
yeah I think it's the right call law wise and it's how I'd like the game refereed. It's just that you see teams do it all the time and it drives me wild. Didn't expect to see it called there.

Fiji not allowed quick takes on penalties, France were allowed

IIRC Didn't the archer miss the cauldron in Barcelona and they had to ignite it manually?
Not strictly, the arrow was meant to, and did, go above the cauldron deliberately to ignite the vapour fumes. It was explained after the event on the BBC as I remember.

yeah I think it's the right call law wise and it's how I'd like the game refereed. It's just that you see teams do it all the time and it drives me wild. Didn't expect to see it called there.
Helped that he'd actually called "tackle, release" before they dragged him - IIRC

Nadalcaraz through to 2nd round. Rafa a doubt for the singles. Murray/Evans doubles today.

Don't normally bother with 7s but Dupont really is touched by greatness. Not a coincidence that stuff happens when he's around.

Les Bleus will be shedloads better for having him back.

Latest posts