• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris Olympics 2024

Nice to see Olympic boxing is still as bent as ever - only watched two matches but two clear wrong decisions

They should just scrap the sport from the Olympics at this point, every single Olympics it's just a joke

Drone shots on mountain biking are cool.

PFP dominating as expected. I feel like the strategy in endurance sport going forward (in Olympic years at least) is going to be to have as big an off season as possible and only do enough events necessary to feed herself. She only did two World Cup events. Less chance for injury and can work on base.

Wish the MTB courses were more technical, get that they need the wider sections to allow overtaking etc, but some singletrack or north shore would be cool

Like 50% of this is just gravelly road racing

Wish the MTB courses were more technical, get that they need the wider sections to allow overtaking etc, but some singletrack or north shore would be cool

Spoke too soon, maybe it's plenty technical - hope whoever that was is ok

Half expecting some of the men to throw a suspension fork on a gravel bike and give it a go. There's one rock section but other than that it's smoother than most gravel or cyclocross races.

And as I type that down goes somebody.

Not expecting an American medal here but would be estatic.

If puck can chase back to the medal group it would be an all timer.

Mountain biking looks really cool, but I can't help feeling fewer laps of a longer course would be better - a bit more different each time around, and less of a racing line opening up.

I really feel for puck but the batten and rissevds embrace after they went from a fourth/fifth finish to medals was quite a moment.

You'd have thought America would do better in the archery and target shooting considering the hunting culture there

Completely enthralled by this gold medal match - think they said if Korea wins it'll have been 40yrs since someone else did

You'd have thought America would do better in the archery and target shooting considering the hunting culture there

Completely enthralled by this gold medal match - think they said if Korea wins it'll have been 40yrs since someone else did
That was great high drama needing the target judge (I think it was clear at least one of those was 10)

And so we should have Rafa v Djokovic for the 60th time in round 2.

I love that rotating camera angle where the camera rotates around the subject

I'm really looking forward to the kayak cross - had never heard of it until yesterday
Basically the same as the event today but four racers all at once and they start from a ramp a couple of metres above the water
Looks like carnage

I'm really looking forward to the kayak cross - had never heard of it until yesterday
Basically the same as the event today but four racers all at once and they start from a ramp a couple of metres above the water
Looks like carnage
Yeah, heard about this in the intro from Pinsent

Looks like carnage
watched some on YouTube. apparently they can ram into each other as well.

Latest posts