• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris Olympics 2024

Silver a great result considering everyone is basically competing for that as gold is unattainable with Marchand

Ridiculous talent Marchand. Well done Duncan Scott for managing to stay within a body length and grab silver.

I thought Adlington was going to break out into song from Hair in that dress

Kye Whyte in hospital after crashing in BMX, Brit girl is leading to run 3 in the female bmx

Hospital because of the crash? Or hospital because of the (presumed) disc injury?
I can only quote this from the BBC

A statement from British Cycling on the condition of Great Britain's Kye Whyte after that nasty crash:

"Following his crash in tonight's BMX racing semi-final, Kye Whyte was assessed immediately by the on-site medical team. This was followed up by further immediate review by Great Britain Cycling Team doctor Nigel Jones.

"Initial reports are positive but he is being taken to hospital for further assessment.

"We wish Kye a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing him on his bike very soon."

Shriever is so dominant in these semis

Wonder if she'll transition into track cycling in the future? I know some have in the past - the amount of power she must generate in that initial sprint is insane

I can only quote this from the BBC

A statement from British Cycling on the condition of Great Britain's Kye Whyte after that nasty crash:

"Following his crash in tonight's BMX racing semi-final, Kye Whyte was assessed immediately by the on-site medical team. This was followed up by further immediate review by Great Britain Cycling Team doctor Nigel Jones.

"Initial reports are positive but he is being taken to hospital for further assessment.

"We wish Kye a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing him on his bike very soon."
Cheers, watching now.
Just hope the froggies don't wipe each other out

10km is insane. Dudes are smiling at the front and guys at the back are dying. Dudes at front might start fighting over track position. American needs to get to outside.

Edit: absolutely wild finish. Fisher goes from 5th to 3rd on home stretch and the silver medalist came from absolutely nowhere. Our comm is crying.

What happened to Shriever in the final, I missed it but I see she was last?

10k on a track....had the opportunity once boring as **** idea.

Latest posts