• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand vs England (06/07/24)

Ok he might even trump coles
1720168654396.jpeg

1720168724518.jpeg

Easily. The plump red cheeks add to the overall effect.

Random question but is there a way to cast sky go on a tv? As it stands I'm watching it on my tablet(laptop not an option).

I don't think you can with Sky - I'm pretty sure they block/don't include the ability to cast from the app
I think you need to login to the app on a big screen device (i.e. the TV app itself, or a games console)

It also might be possible to send the tablet display from USB to HDMI. Had mixed results doing this in the past. Is it an android tablet? Quick and dirty option might be using Google home app to cast whole laptop screen whilst watching Sky to TV/Chromecast but be prepared for jank.

I don't think I have any other last ditch options that don't involve other hardware.

Random question but is there a way to cast sky go on a tv? As it stands I'm watching it on my tablet(laptop not an option).
Morning mate- I used to do it via Sky Go app on my XBOX.

One note of caution too, I think Sky Go stream may be about 90 seconds or more behind live satellite feed, so be careful to turn off notifications and not have any live web updates on.

Looking forward to the test, England been much sharper in attack in recent tests and you have to play a bit of rugby to worry New Zealand.

That said, the thing that always catches teams out going there is the ruck speed and intensity/physicality combined with superb accuracy when the ball moves through hands.

We have a back row that should relish that, just concerned we might struggle at scrum time- big test.

Good to have had a hit out vs Japan rather than coming in completely cold though.

Canny from Marler, on that replay you could see him absorb the hit and the ABs 3 have to over extend and lose his feet - I like when you can see experience play out, because that could easily have turned into a dominant NZ scrum if Marler absorbed the hit but had gotten it wrong about the NZ foot position

Shocking lineout, looks like George went for the trick play to CCS but CCS was lifting

First few were heavily contested, looks like we're a bit wary

AB scrum looks stronger despite the first penalty. This could be a repeat of the world cup where our scrum gets routinely demolished. We can't afford to knock on so often.

Latest posts