• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand vs England (06/07/24)

Feel like you should never be able to be turned over when there's that many supporting players around you

I've started using Brave browser for sailing the seven seas,
You occasionally have to refresh the page when it opens an ad container but no ad (i.e. you can't click on anything) but stops pretty much every ad/popup on the site I use
Thanks, I'll have a look for next week.
Chrome with adblocker, gives me about 2 dozen pop-ups that can't be closed if I want the match itself on full-screen.
But at least I'm watching this half.

Nice try

Smith again, missing another penalty, kicking poorly out of hand and in this attacking phase hes stepped back in twice. TWICE!!!!!!

Smith's not got his kicking boots on today, that's 2 easy enough kicks since I've been watching.
He'll need to work on that.

Smith .. and in this attacking phase hes stepped back in twice. TWICE!!!!!!
He does it a lot, it often presents him with a gap to go through, or put a runner through on his shoulder.

It's only a bad decision if the defence reads it and covers it.

Poor effort on the floor from Smith, he was turned over way too easily!
Look at the 4 kiwis waving their arms and crying at the lineout there, geez mun

I get the feeling curry might just settle our breakdown in possession a bit.

He does it a lot, it often presents him with a gap to go through, or put a runner through on his shoulder.

It's only a bad decision if the defence reads it and covers it.
As a defensive coach, I tell my D that every time a 10 steps inside it's a massive W for us. I know Gregor Townsend says the same, that where I learnt it hahahaha

I know I'm complaining about Smith a lot, I could attribute the same criticisms to McKenzie, but I think he is a flawed 10, who makes a tons of mistakes. I would hope for better from smith

That is never a penalty in the NH, hands on the floor but still on his feet

You only see those called if the player full on hits the deck

As a defensive coach, I tell my D that every time a 10 steps inside it's a massive W for us. I know Gregor Townsend says the same, that where I learnt it hahahaha

I know I'm complaining about Smith a lot, I could attribute the same criticisms to McKenzie, but I think he is a flawed 10, who makes a tons of mistakes. I would hope for better from smith
Are you??? I didn't notice!

Who's rated at 10 by you currently playing, I already know he's not Welsh

That is never a penalty in the NH, hands on the floor but still on his feet

You only see those called if the player full on hits the deck
England are being hard done by especially at the breakdown. But you got to expect that in NZ

Latest posts