• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Itm

I was assuming that the thread was closed by nickdnz because Hosea Gear hadn't been mentioned for over 30 posts - this is clearly unacceptable in a thread about the ITM Cup :)

Anyways, back to the ITM Cup.... Its very close at the top, with only three competition points between Auckland (in 3rd) and Counties (in 8th). I think all the teams with the exception of Otago, Tasman, and Manawatu still have a chance of making into the top 7 (and hence be involved in the premier division next year), and at least 8 teams have a realistic chance of making the top 4. It's certainly going to be an interesting comp over the next 4 weeks of the regular season....

I didn't close it, but you can't have offered a better reason to do so.

Just as the NPC gets to the business end, I'm off on my annual NPC road trip next week. First stop Hawkes Bay, then Waikato, King Country, Counties & North Harbour's home games. Not only that, but we're taking in the All Whites friendly against Honduras on the Saturday night. Saturday, in particular, is going to be a beast of a day. It'll be great to get back to Te Kuiti and see the Rams tear up. Whoop Whoop!

Latest posts