• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v New Zealand (13/11)

Sadly I have a job interview I have to prep for next week so can't drink for 12 hours, break the cooker in my apartment and get locked out of my phone again. Shame really

Quick tip make sure you contact the right sim provider if you do lock yourself out again.

Otherwise I'm in a similar situation so quiet weekend.

Heffernan on standby and Henderson missing from training, so himself and Herring?

Two negatives returned and close contact negative.

No changes to the 23.

If the Forwards front-up like they did versus Japan, Ireland will absolutely be in the test to the final whistle. The AB's front-5 is a weakness and Ireland displayed some impressive physicality on Saturday.

I might pick Ireland purely based on Porter/Furlong's physicality and scrummaging.
Christ that japanese team had hardly attempted to front up. The jump to play NZ who again have jumped to the next level I sadly worried for the result ahead

Feels weird hearing us described as "a very good Ireland team". Not sure we've been described that way since 2018

This surely has the be the longest wait between players coming out and a match starting in rugby.

Jack Conan having a lol. Legend. Nice rendition of the Fields as well

That was so cool hearing the crowd sing loudly during the Haka. This game should be electric

**** both of these teams for repeatedly choosing the scrum option
Gonna be half time by the time the ball is back in play

Latest posts