• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Round of 16

Just noticed there are two games (both of which I'd want to watch) are on @3PM today.

Why, oh why, did they not just stick another game on Friday night early or late afternoon on Sunday.

Just noticed there are two games (both of which I'd want to watch) are on @3PM today.

Why, oh why, did they not just stick another game on Friday night early or late afternoon on Sunday.
You mean Leinster thrashing Leicester doesn't interest you?

Looks like Storm BloodyRidiculousNames is due to hit at around kick-off, running pretty much straight up and down the pitch.
If the wind is anything like we've got in the Midlands today then expect to see some tryline to tryline kicks for touch, let alone 50:22s

If the wind is anything like we've got in the Midlands today then expect to see some tryline to tryline kicks for touch, let alone 50:22s
We're getting 90+ kmh gusts here. Golf is considered dangerous in those conditions, going to be some weird moments today.

Bulls looking good here, KLA should have finished there really.

Strong gusts here at the moment - laundry is drying beautifully!

There's some sunburn out on the pitch in Pretoria,
Making the most of the weather

Sneaky scrumhalf try there by Lyon. Bulls just not paying attention IMO

lyon were the one with the water carrier and they had a player on in front of the kicker. If bulls brought a water carrier on it should 100% be allowed but Lyon were the ones slowing the game down, they shouldn't then get to go quick.

Penalty try surely? Looked like he got clotheslined

Fantastic break and I always love a diagonal kick in field

Edit: high shot not as bad on replay as live but that's still a PT

Akker 😥

Come Let Me Love You GIF

Filthy try, you wouldn't guess who was down to 14

Akker definitely been eating good since he went home, he's built more like a prop now