• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 2

Saints looking on top against Toulon. Toulon might simply muscle their way to victory in the second half but Saints are looking much more slick. They may rue the 2 missed conversions.
7 Points feels too close still. 2 wins means you have a pretty good chance of qualifying unless everyone trades wins, so a win here takes the pressure off.

7 Points feels too close still. 2 wins means you have a pretty good chance of qualifying unless everyone trades wins, so a win here takes the pressure off.
Yeah it does feel like Saints have it in them to do something really stupid and concede an easy try.

From a non-English perspective, Lawes for me is one of the most underrated English players.

He never seems to get the praise he deserves, or is that cause he's just been incredible for the past few years?

From a non-English perspective, Lawes for me is one of the most underrated English players.

He never seems to get the praise he deserves, or is that cause he's just been incredible for the past few years?

He gets loads of praise frequently.

Excellent game, but Toulon threw that away a bit with 2 yellows at the end.

MOTM lacking praise, he's very highly rated never hear anyone anywhere say anything but good things about him, been that way for a very long time.

Excellent game, but Toulon threw that away a bit with 2 yellows at the end.
Does show a change in Saints, until recently I don't think they create the pressure that leads to the cards and if they do probably don't finish it, they also had a bit of a light bench due to the early injuries.

Saints probably only need a couple of points to qualify. Beat Bayonne at home and they'll probably have a good draw in last 16.

Stormers Vs La Rochelle the stadium looks empty.

I know the capacity is 50K plus, but surely there's no atmosphere.

Would be better to have a small stadium which is packed out IMO

Stormers Vs La Rochelle the stadium looks empty.

I know the capacity is 50K plus, but surely there's no atmosphere.

Would be better to have a small stadium which is packed out IMO
Real shame. I feel the same way about teams that play in football stadiums

Farrell over-reacted but that is unfair imo. The Connacht player instigated that and gets away with it.

Jez that yellow feels really harsh. Such a tight call, felt the turnover was made legally

Latest posts